As it is near the end of my elementary school year, graduation will be coming soon. So my parents decided to get me a gift. A had two weeks to decide, and there was no price range. I was told to make a list of the top three things I wanted. However, after one week of thinking, I wasn't sure what I wanted. So I decided to turn to the Call of Duty Wiki community to help me decide. What do think I should get?
Things I Don't Want
- Xbox 360 - meh.
- TV - Have one
- A CoD game - I either have it, don't want it, can't play it, or I'm going to get it
- Money -
- Stupid and/or Non-Practical Things - Cars, more gifts, you get the point
- Airsoft - I'm not fan of weaponry in real life, fake or real
Things Not to Post
- The fact that I'm still in elementary school - I'm 13 okay?
- Complaints about my age
- Why I'm still in school - My school ends on the 29th of this month
- Why 13 years olds are playing CoD - Why can't they?
Things I would want
- Something useful/practical
- I might consider getting a PS3
- Maybe something video game related?
- Something "cool"
- Gaming Chair