All of the other walri are out eating fish again this week so again you're stuck with me! (Again!) Now for all things call of duty
Call of Duty
- Robert Bowling's new studio revealed their new game
- Woods' Voice actor Mind fucked everyone
- Future patch details for Mw3 were released (Details...)
- That huge trail between the old IW devs and Activision was settled (Details...)
- Infinity Ward's new game may not be made on the IW4 engine. (Details...)
Wikia life and our little planet floating in space
- Former Egyptian president Mubarak was sentenced to life in prison (Details...)
- Supposedly there was a "Zombie Outbreak" in Florida, but it was really some guy who was high on bath salts. (Much to the disappointment of zombie enthusiasts)
- The Call of Duty Wiki Tournament starts June 30th, anyone still wanting to participate should sign up quickly; spaces are very limited (one spot for the wii).
- Discussions for the glossary page, a possible new video module, Template Themes, etc are underway; go leave some input!
That's it for this week. Please direct all death threats to my talk page ofc, and before i go, here's the best .gif ever. 05:20, June 3, 2012 (UTC)