Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is just a list a came up with while bored. It's three tiers of 7 perks each. The names vary from different Modern Call of Duty games. In this "fictional" Call of Duty the max rank is Level 70 by the way. Oh, and no Death Streaks!
- Marathon - Unlocked at Level 1
- Recon - Unlocked at Level 5
- Assassin - Unlocked at Level 20
- Sleight of Hand - Unlocked at Level 25
- Stopping Power - Unlocked at Level 30
- Scavenger - Unlocked at Level 45
- Juggernaut - Unlocked at Level 65
- Marksman - Unlocked at Level 1
- Hardline - Unlocked at Level 10
- Hacker - Unlocked at Level 25
- Flak Jacket - Unlocked at Level 35
- Overkill - Unlocked at Level 35
- Steady Aim - Unlocked at Level 50
- Dead Silence - Unlocked at Level 60
- Lightweight - Unlocked at Level 1
- Stalker - Unlocked at Level 21
- Iron Lungs - Unlocked at Level 25
- Fireworks - Unlocked at Level 36
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at Level 56
- Martyrdom - Unlocked at Level 60
- Grenadier (new) - Unlocked at Level 62 (Spawn with one extra Lethal)
- Marathon Pro - Climb objects faster.
- Recon Pro - Bullets paint the enemy on the radar.
- Assassin Pro - Immune to sensors and Automated Pointstreaks.
- Sleight of Hand Pro - Swap weapons faster.
- Stopping Power Pro - More damage when shooting through objects.
- Scavenger Pro - Start with more ammo.
- Juggernaut Pro - Take more damage from pointstreaks.
- Marksman Pro - Enemy's name appears when hipfiring.
- Hardline Pro - Every two assists earned count as a point toward pointstreaks.
- Hacker Pro - Enemy explosives are delayed.
- Flak Jacket Pro - Resistance to flash and concussion grenades.
- Overkill Pro - Second primary weapon will accept attachments.
- Steady Aim Pro - Less recoil when hipfiring.
- Dead Silence Pro - Enemy footsteps are louder.
- Lightweight Pro - Quicker aiming after sprinting.
- Stalker Pro - Less view-kick.
- Iron Lungs Pro - Less sway.
- Fireworks Pro - Increased damage when using killstreak rewards.
- Quickdraw Pro - Recover from equipment and grenade usage quicker.
- Martyrdom Pro - Explosion radius increased and timer shortened.
- Grenadier Pro - Recieve one extra tactical.
If I'm not too lazy, I might add more things other than Perks. Might.