This is a list of theories of what happened to Logan Walker after the events of The Ghost Killer. Feel free to add.
- Logan somehow escaped the jungle and kills Rorke with a pointy stick or stolen gun.
- Rorke is killed by the Recon Merrick sent in.
- Hesh decides to help Logan and shoots Rorke in the head with a washed up gun.
- Logan breaks one of Rorke's legs and snaps his neck.
- Rorke dies of excaustion.
- Rorke is killed by Keegan wearing a Federation uniform. (This seems likely as he disappeared after Sin City.)
I want to see your theories and thoughts. Maybe IW is screwing with us, and maybe not. We'll never know until Ghosts 2. Bolt out.Read more >
/beginaudio: It's been a whole week since we've heard from Keegan. He said he'd take a recon team up to a Fed base and make sure we'd won, but... I just can't help but think that we're responsible for Logan. Rorke, he... he's trying hard. Just like Gabriel to keep a steady head. I warned Hesh not to pursue him alone. We'd track him down together, and this would all be over. Shame. *sigh* Well, I guess if you want something done right, do it yourself. /endaudio
/beginaudio: I always wondered what it would be like. How it would feel to lose someone. First Dad, now Logan... It's hard to keep up. We can't win like this. Not yet. I'll never forget that Logan saved my life. But Rorke's still alive. We need to change that. That damn train. /endaud…
Read more >