1. Restructure the weapons in MW2.
- Get rid of the Machine Pistols secondary weapons category.
- Add the PP2000 and TMP to Submachine Guns.
- Make the M93 Raffica an attachment for the M9 since they're pretty much the same gun. Maybe call it "Raffica mod" or something.
- Add the G18 to Handguns. Maybe even make the full auto fire rate an attachment like the Raffica.
- Make the Shotguns a primary weapon category.
- Make the Riot Shield a secondary weapon.
2. Fix the unbalanced-as-hell killstreaks
- Kills made by killstreaks do not contribute to the next killstreak.
- Make the chopper gunner have an overheat feature so that they cannot keep continuously firing.
3. Infinity Ward should continue to support the game. Just because they release a new game shouldn't mean all their support goes to it.
4. Fix the respawn points in game modes such as Headquarters or Demolition.