Earlier this morning, Amazon UK revealed details on the Black Ops II DLC "Revolution". Revolution is the first DLC Pack for Black Ops II, it includes four new maps for Mutliplayer, a new Zombie map, and a new Weapon, The Peacemaker, an SMG.
Details on the Maps and Weapon include:
- Hydro - A large Map that allows you to use the Dam and Water to your advantage, to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill - A medium sized Map, set in the French Alps, complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind - A small skate park Map placed based within California Boardwalk; this map will deliver fast Call of Duty action.
- Mirage - Set within the Gobi Desert, this Map sets forth sand dunes, used for providing different levels of elevation. The Map also includes a sanctuary in the center, used as a natural chokepoint.
- Die Rise - The new Zombies map; the Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning downtown into a decrepit and dangerous location.
- Peacekeeper - An awe-inspiring SMG that fills the open weapon slot in your loadout with power and accuracy.