Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Another CYW featuring a British soldier during the Falklands War *my hat to all the Brits out there*. Here's your choices:
- L1A1 SLR (FAL) -
- Benefits: Accuracy is high, well reliability, semi-auto, 20-round magazine
- Disadvantages: Recoil is moderate, semi-auto only (kinda obvious why)
- L42A1 (essentialy Scoped Lee-Enfield chambered in 7.62 NATO) -
- Benefits: Accuracy & range are high
- Disadvantages: Slow ROF (Bolt-Action), short magazine capacity
- L4 Bren (essentialy Bren chambered in 7.62 NATO) -
- Benefits: High ROF, interchangable barrel system
- Disadvantages: Low magazine capacity for machine-gun standards (30-round magazine), heavy weight
I pick the L1A1 SLR because of 3 main reasons: 7.62mm NATO, 20-round mag, and accuracy. 3 things a soldier can rely on. In my opinion, the (semi-auto) FAL is a soldiers best friend.
You have seen my choice, now make yours!