OK, I am starting this new thing I'll do every Wednesdy, called "Choose Your Weapon". It will have different themes (such as different wars, standoffs, and missions). This week's theme is a German WWII soldier (obviously). You're fighting in 1943 Russia. Your weapons are:
- Kar98k - Benefites: Accuracy is very good, range is good. Disadvantages: ROF suffers
- MP40 - Benefites: High ROF, Deadly at CQB, accuracy is moderate, high magazine capacity. Disadvantages: Suffers in range.
- Gewehr 43 - Benefites: Accuarcy is good, ROF is high, high magazine capacity, range is high. Disadvantages: Jams easily, heavier than Kar98k, not as accuarate as the Kar98k.
- MG42 - Benefites: Very high ROF, easy inter-changable barrel system. Disadvantages: Very heavy, long reload.
- Scoped Kar98k - Essentionally same stats as Kar98k; Range and accuracy increase, reload time decreases.
OK, you have your choices. PICK! And submit your choice in the comment section! And wait next Wednesday for the next CYW.
</small></sup></font> . 05:10, November 26, 2009 (UTC)