Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sorry guys, I was a little busy yesterday. I promise everything will go back to normal. OK, you are a US Airbourne soldier (101st Screaming Eagles or 82nd, doesn't matter) in D-Day. Your weapons are:
- M1A1 Carbine (the one with the folding stock) -
- Benefits: Excellent accuracy, excellent handeling/manueverability, semi-auto 15 magazine
- Disadvantages: Lack of stopping power & range from the .30 carbine round
- M3 Grease Gun -
- Benefits: Full auto, good stopping power from .45 ACP round, excellent handeling/manueverability, high ROF
- Disadvantages: Range is limited
- M1 Garand -
- Benefits: Excellent accuracy, stopping power & range, semi auto
- Disadvantages: Only 8 rounds capacity, a loud "ping" sound alerts the enemy that you are out of ammo
OK, the M3 Grease Gun is a good gun, but I don't pick it because of the low range. I don't pick the M1 Garand because the loud "ping" and only 8 rounds, other than that its a good gun. I pick the M1 Carbine because the manueverability, accuracy, and the magazine capacity.
You saw my decision, so I want to know yours.