Hello Call of Duty Wiki! It is I, CaptainReyes. January 31st marks the release of Infinite Warfare's first DLC pack, "Sabotage". It features 3 brand new maps, a re-imagining of a classic map, and a brands new Zombies experience.
Regardless of the negative opinions of Infinite Warfare, the Infinity Ward team seem hard at work right creating brand new content and adding/fixing stuff in the game.
Lets take a closer look at these maps:Edit
- Rave in the Redwoods - A1990s-slasher horror movie set in an old lakeside camp that’s been taken over for a weekend rave party. After finding a piece of the soul key, our heroes find themselves decked out in some tight, fly ‘90s attire and trapped in Willard Wyler’s biggest horror film of his career along with some special guests.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original, but is enhanced to fit the new movement system.
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by a futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is set against a distant future metropolitan backdrop with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training center designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitized battle space where cars and other structures generate out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when they’re defeated.
- Renaissance – A daytime city setting in Venice, Renaissance pits players against each other in the streets of Italy with sprawling architecture and buildings that cater to all play styles.