Call of Duty is a good series and I enjoy playing it. But here is the things I hate about the entire series.
Call of Duty: World at War
- Your health going down in just a few hits, even on 'Regular'.
- Snipers being hard to 'steady'.
- Enemies somehow surviving a full blast of a grenade.
- Sniper Rifle is too overpowered and too overused.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3
- 'Regular' seeming like an casual version of 'Hardened'.
- Allies not even able to kill a single enemy, their bullets always fly past the enemy, not on them. In other words, their aiming just sucks.
- Maps being made exclusively for campers.
- A penalty for accidentally shooting a civilian, not killing.
- Friendly Fire is off, but you get a penalty for shooting an ally.
- The enemy gets to have dogs, I don't.
- Overpowered and constantly overused gunships and predators in multiplayer.
- Teamwork not being the essence in Team-based matches.
- No 'Combat Training' or anything meant for practicing your skills.
- Team Deathmatch and Domination being only the two gametypes in Ground War.
- Being matched with people better than you or a higher skill level than you.
- An easy-to-beat training mission in Special Ops.
- No allies in Special Ops with the exception of a human-controlled character.
- No Co-Op Matchmaking
- No 4-player co-op
- Dying in less than 3 hits in multiplayer
- 'Hardened' being next-to-easy, with the exception of some portions.
- Easy-to-beat missions
- Arguments between black and white people.
- Overpowered Sniper Rifles (though not used that often)
- A useless radar that can't even tell an enemy is nearby.
- 5 being my highest killstreak.