Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Call of Duty is a good series and I enjoy playing it. But here is the things I hate about the entire series.
Call of Duty: World at War
- Your health going down in just a few hits, even on 'Regular'.
- Snipers being hard to 'steady'.
- Enemies somehow surviving a full blast of a grenade.
- Sniper Rifle is too overpowered and too overused.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3
- 'Regular' seeming like an casual version of 'Hardened'.
- Allies not even able to kill a single enemy, their bullets always fly past the enemy, not on them. In other words, their aiming just sucks.
- Maps being made exclusively for campers.
- A penalty for accidentally shooting a civilian, not killing.
- Friendly Fire is off, but you get a penalty for shooting an ally.
- The enemy gets to have dogs, I don't.
- Overpowered and constantly overused gunships and predators in multiplayer.
- Teamwork not being the essence in Team-based matches.
- No 'Combat Training' or anything meant for practicing your skills.
- Team Deathmatch and Domination being only the two gametypes in Ground War.
- Being matched with people better than you or a higher skill level than you.
- An easy-to-beat training mission in Special Ops.
- No allies in Special Ops with the exception of a human-controlled character.
- No Co-Op Matchmaking
- No 4-player co-op
- Dying in less than 3 hits in multiplayer
- 'Hardened' being next-to-easy, with the exception of some portions.
- Easy-to-beat missions
- Arguments between black and white people.
- Overpowered Sniper Rifles (though not used that often)
- A useless radar that can't even tell an enemy is nearby.
- 5 being my highest killstreak.