Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An image of the next Call of Duty has been revealed online. It first appeared on Tesco Direct (the page has now been removed) with a Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 release on the 30th December 2013, however this is probably just a placeholder.
It then appeared in an Target advert (seen above) with a PS3 and 360 release on the 5th November 2013 (which is probably the official date) with a pricing of $59.99.
If you remember that a month ago Drift0r said that a reliable source leaked "Call of Duty: Ghosts" to him. Apparently the game will feature:
- Branching out from Modern Warfare Series
- Expect an announcement near May 1st
- Set in future but using current generation weapons
- Major plot event causes the use of current generation weapons in the future
- Multiplayer loading screens are dynamic
- No longer a simple countdown
- Examples: Repel from chopper or sneak into map.
- Similar to the strike force mode intros
- Player movement changed
- No mention of Dolphin Dive
- Sprint into sliding
- Shoot while sliding
- Peeking around corners on console
- Can roll while prone. Similar to DayZ
- Spec Ops is gone
- Replaced by something completely new
- More destructive environments
- Shoot down killstreak and destroy building
- More interactive maps like Hydro
- More destruction in Singleplayer rather than Multiplayer