Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Player HQ — Track Call of Duty: Black Ops II performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes like never before using Treyarch's new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
- Clan HQ — Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty: Black Ops II clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
- Zombies Support — For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players' around the world.
- Call of Duty Elite TV — Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the new Call of Duty Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
- Social Sharing and Notifications — With Call of Duty Elite's new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, as well as communicate directly with your clan.
Eric Hirshberg, Activision Publishing CEO, said that ""We've learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite, and we're very proud that we over delivered on our commitment of playable content to our premium members. What we have realized is that several of the Call of Duty Elite services which are currently only available to our premium members for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are things that would further unite, engage and delight our player community. So we are going to make them free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II."
Instead of premium ELITE services there is set to be a season pass for the game. 4 DLC packs, which include Multiplayer Maps and Zombie maps, will appear some time in 2013 at a cost of $15 each. However the season pass will cost $50 meaning you will save $10. Preorders for the Season Pass go on sale at retailers today but DLC content won’t start appearing until some time in 2013.