Sup bros, welcome along to the Cod wiki news for October 23rd! Callofduty4 should be doing the news this week, but his internet died.
Anyway, lets get down to business.
Call of Duty
- A new
trailer"vidoc" was released for Call of Duty ELITE.
- Black Ops was named the "best shooter" at the Golden Joysticks. (inb4 blops hipster hate... Smuff hated it before hating it was cool)
- Modern Warfare 3's minimum PC specs were released... (who the hell plays cod on PC apart from AdvancedCookie)
- We also found out that Modern Warfare 3 would not be a ctrl+c ctrl+v of Modern Warfare 2
- A mouse and keyboard with a MW3 sticker on it was unveiled... now you can play Battlefield 3 in style!
- Some utterly amazing Black Ops art was released, featuring recognisable places from the campaign WITH LESS BROWN! :O
- Finally, a launch trailer for MW3 was released with explosions.
- Oh and I forgot to mention that MW3 and BF3 will generate over $9000 in revenue.
Other gaming news
- A new Battlefield 3 trailer was released... Watch here
- All GTA games are available on Steam until Monday Morning Pacific time for £4.99! DOWNLOAD ALL THE GTA NOW
- Congrats to Raven's wing for becoming the wikis 1337th admin.
- Xd1358 watched My Little Pony for the first time, congratulate him here!
- I (the almighty N7) decided to use Wikia's other skin Monobook... and it's pro! If you don't like ads and like a wider screen try it now!
- As usual there are some discussions going on, check them out and leave your input.
Image of the week
Thanks for reading, <insert Smuff/Cod4 here> will be doing the news next week. See ya ^_^23:05, October 22, 2011 (UTC)