Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
'Sup bros! If you saw a weekly news by "Inspector Gadget" it was some weird wikia glitch and we should never mention it again. Anyway let's get on with teh news!
Call of Duty
- Activision Publishing boss Eric Hirshberg has said that EA's public attitude towards Call of Duty is bad for the industry after comments by EA CEO John Riccitiello where he said he wants the Call of Duty series to "rot from the core". (See More)
- We also learnt about a new MW3 Special Ops Mission called "Invisible Threat". (See more)
- There was plenty of Rezurection news too, including a live action trailer. (See More)
- We then learnt that MW3 Survival Mode will be playable at Gamescom and what kind of rewards British Preorderers (Is that a word) from the company game would receive. (See More)
- We also found out that Robert Bowling is the guy who gets "fucked by campers" and that he "takes pride in killing quick scopers" (See More)
- Oh and we learnt that MW3 would get dedicated servers or something but no one will care... (See More)
Call of Duty Wiki
- I, the biggest failure of an assasin to ever walk this earth (the awesome pony dude that is Smuff didn't add this bit at all), was banned for a day across all of wikia for placing bad things in the gender section. Yay me!
- Congrats to Carb for becoming the 9001st admin!
- Don't forget to choose your August User of the Month, Here.
- We are holding a wiki clan event so if you want to kill and teabag your friends (and enemies) on the wiki this is the event for you. For more info click here!
- Luls where had yesterday with Atilla_The_Pun, Rarity and D_47 when we tricked Space_Core|NUB into leaving the CoD Wiki IRC channel... Below is just a snippet but the full thing can be seen here!
<Rarity> Commander, how do you request someone to leave? :| <CommanderShepard> /remove #wikia-cod username <Rarity> oic <Space_Core|NUB> Does it only work for admins? <Rarity> Thanks CommanderShepard <CommanderShepard> Space_Core|NUB: you can do it yourself by doing /part Rarity <Rarity> OH SHIT <Rarity> DONT DO IT :| <--| Space_Core|NUB has left #wikia-cod ("Rarity") <Rarity> LOL <CommanderShepard> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA <Rarity> AHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAa <Rarity> xD <D_47> Lmao -->| Space_Core|NUB has joined #wikia-cod <Space_Core|NUB> I got kicked D: <Pinkie|Portal2> no shit <Atilla_The_Pun> HAHAHHAAH
Oh and we're doing a re count of that poll because Noobface clearly blackmailed you all.
N7's Rage Comic of the week!
Noobfacepony will be back next week so just remember... Nothing is true, everything is permitted. 09:19, August 21, 2011 (UTC)