oi the 4 nubs in the world who haven't completed MW3... this blog contains spoilers :3
Sup bros, welcome along to this weeks Wiki news! Firstly, this word is best used to define an English person according to google. Anyway... lets get down to the news!
Call of Duty
- FMG9s are going to get a nerfin' in Modern Warfare 3
- ELITE founder status is getting extended to December 13th! yey
- "Hey man how's your face? Oh, its completely of your body? Thats cool. Fuck off." A new Vet and n00b trailer was released with the sexy Sam Worthington and that guy from superbad. Plus moar iPhone/Pod/Pad/Poop Zombies
On the wiki
- A new Oasis background was made, featuring two fucking pros... Price and the late Soap. (soap y u has 2 die?!)
- The first batch of CoDWiki awards is over, and i'm just going to change the results so smuff loses them all.
- RellowYiolu has a request for promanship up. Don't forget to leave yo input.
- Some shit has happened in the war room. including... stuff!
(amg a new segment)
- The International Committee of the Red Cross may want the rules of the Geneva Convention applied to videogames.
- First details on Halo 4's plot! "The most important thing in the series is the sense of wonder and mystery. We're going back to that air of exploration" AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Valve trolls the internet by wearing a Half Life 3 t shirt.
Thats it for this week. CoD4 will be doing the news next week. Is it christmas? 00:04, December 4, 2011 (UTC)