wubuwuwbwubwubwu o sup. Welcome along to this weeks CoDWiki news for January the 29th 2012!
Call of duty Edit
- The new "Content pack" became downloadable to the nubs who pay £80 a year just to play online and get a few maps early.
- Then a calander was detailed showing the people who spend OVER 9000000000 quid a day on ELITE and XBL when they will get the map packs for MW2.1
- ironwolfproject.com was updated with some scary sounds and a place to give a random site your email, where they will
probablydefinetly send you spam. \o/
- Message Wall can be enabled on your wikis now! Great! Lets go spam Xd1358 and Smuff! This is the best thing that has ever happened to the internet!
On this wiki Edit
- Request for nubminships and War Rooms galore! plz comment on them.
- Mr Sexy Pants knows that we exsist! Read his tweet!
- I've made another fan made trailer, please let me know what you think of it. :)
THE INTERNET Edit
- Sign your friends up to Cat Facts. Any easy to unsubscribe to cat fact service!
- SUDDENLY the internet gets another evil bill (lol u mad people called Bill) called ACTA. Which if passed bad things will happen... click here to save the internet (again). Oh and fellow pro brits, sign this plz.
- Here is a thing that makes the internet great, this guy Omari returned from a hospital after being hacked in the face by a machete defending an orphanage of 35 children by himself. The taker of the photo asked reddit to raise the $2,000 needed for the remainder of the cement/barbed wire wall to keep both him and the children safe. Reddit raised the money and recieved a personal thankyou from Omari and the kids. *Sniff* Click here for some more info.
a cat Edit
a dog Edit
Thats all bros, my wife CoD4 will be with you this time next week. Have a good se7en days. Swag. 00:27, January 29, 2012 (UTC)