Hey, I was wondering if anyone else is getting logged on and logged off randomly like I am. Every time I sign in I put Remember me. Is this an issue with Wikia?Read more >
I know there will probably not be another World War II Call of Duty game, but if there was to be one this is what I would want in it. I have so much free time today so I decided to do this. Tell me what you think...
- Regular riflemen and support gunners seen in WaW.
Fight against: Imperial Japanese Army
- Same thing, riflemen, support, and good old badasses like Reznov and Petrenko.
Fight against: Wehrmacht
- Agents like those in Black Ops but from both the United States and United Kingdom.
Fight against: Shutzstaffel
- Same as always, like in WaW
Fight against: Red Army
- Elite riflemen and marksman, includes the Waffen SS and the Fallschirmjäger
Fight against: OSS
- Same old, same o…
Read more >
Yes, a game director at Treyarch confirms that there is a high chance that they would be making a Call of Duty game to be set in the future/near-future.
"When asked if Treyarch would be up for creating a futuristic Call of Duty, he said 'I think the answer is ‘yes.’'"
Also Mr. David Vonderhaar seems to confirm this possibility also:
"Game Director David Vonderhaar was talking to Machinima about the future of the Call of Duty series when he made the comments, saying “we have not announced any new Call of Duty games at this time but to answer his specific question I think, personally, it would be pretty fantastic to do near-future, you know? Not necessarily far-future,” adding that “I think it would be kind of a unique opportunity but the way t…Read more >
What's your favorite spawn theme from the game Call of Duty: Black Ops? My personal favorite is the NVA's.Read more >
- The campaign was creative and amazing. Its anachronistic timeline was creative but confusing. Reminded me greatly of Inception. The downgrade in graphics helped to make the game run a little smoother despite the early release of lag and choppy gameplay. The Hollywood factor was great and will keep the gamer addicted and play through the campaign to see the end.
- Today, you can never find a good game that aims toward the PC audience (with the exception of Battlefield: Bad Company 2). Black Ops is the perfect example of a game that does not fit in well with PC gamers. Laden with lag, connection issues, and menu freezing multiplayer was utterly crap. The recent patches haven't really done anything except alleviate some of the menu probl…
Read more >