Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you're looking for an independent server for Modern Warfare, you might want to join clean, hacker-free servers, but not all servers are like this. Here is a list of do's and don'ts of independent servers.
- An independent server should have an active administrative base, to monitor hackers, rule-breakers, and make sure the server is generally clean.
- It should have easy-to-understand rules stated by the console, non-abusive administrators, etc.
- Also, an independent server should have a web-site. This helps report hackers, apply for administration powers, etc.
- An independent server shouldn't have immature administrators that ban people for expressing opinions, trying to defend your position if you've been wrongfully punished for doing nothing wrong, etc.
- Tolerating hacking in any way, even if a friend is involved.
- The server host shouldn't let administrators abuse players as in the statement above.
If your server follows the do's, and not the don'ts, it is, in my opinion, a good server.