Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Editors, admins, friends, hai thar. We held our 2nd Clan Op on the 26th of February, and two people attended: Engi (gic1998) and myself. Yay. Together, we racked up 100 TDM kills in three hours, yet we were only active one hour. Some quick maths on projecting our chances on getting into the top 50%: The minimum combined amount of kills to get into the top 50% was 700 kills in three hours. We got 100 kills in one hour, so if we would've played for the whole three, we would've gotten 300 kills. With two people. The top 6 premium members of each clan count, so if even 4 or 5 show up, we have pretty good chances of qualifying if we play the whole three hours. So, Clan XP is in reach! Anyway, the next Clan Op will be on the 2nd of March. It will, once again, have to do with camping the shit out of B in Domination.
YOU MUST HAVE 500 MAINSPACE EDITS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLAN EVENTS
- March 2nd, 8PM - 11PM EST
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Core Domination - Most Defends (Kill someone while they're trying to capture the objective)
- Champion: Single best Clan +2500 Clan XP
- Gold: Top 10% of clans +1000 Clan XP
- Silver: Top 25% of clans +500 Clan XP
- Bronze: Top 50% of clans +250 Clan XP