This blog was deleted... but thanks for everyones advice.Read more >
- Never point your weapon at anyone or anything youre not willing
- Consider all weapons as loaded
- Clear all weapons during issue and turn-in at a designated safe
place or as instructed
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are prepared to
engage your target
- Dont shoot anything you cant positively identify
- Know whats behind your target
- Keep weapon on safe until ready to fire
- Never accept a weapon unless you can visually see that its on
SAFE and is CLEAR
- A bullet doesnt stop until it stops
SPORTS: (Do you do a full SPORTS action?)
- Slap upward on the bottom of the magazine to ensure good
- Pull charging handle to the rear
- Observe to see if a round or cartridge casing was ejected and
chamberand receiver area are clear
- Release charging han…
Read more >
- Never point your weapon at anyone or anything youre not willing to shoot
While we are all on the kick of thinking of Pros to old perks that are gone. Id like to see what you guys could come up with for Eavesdrop.I think its funny that we have to be in Game chat for most game modes. But Eavesdrop isnt there anymore.
Here is mine:
Eavesdrop Pro: Holding ADS allows you to talk to an enemy player. (Within a certain distance obviosly)Read more >
Im tryin to see this one as a Dark, Horror/Action packed thriller. thick leafy jungle... ambushes... traps... night missions with minimum lighting, random chute flares...
I would love for this game to scare the shit outta me.
Melee (just in case but with the weapon attachments... these wouldnt really matter)
M1 bayonet (tac knife)
Brass Knuckles (50% damage, dazes/ stuns victim)
FNH Browning H-P Mk III
Smith & Wesson Model 15 (USAF M-15) :Would like a SERE mission.
Ithica 37 -Pump
Remington 11-48 -Semi
Remington 870 -Pump
Ranger -Double, Break action
Read more >
Ok, think back to all FPSs & RPGs you have ever played. You are granted the ability to go into this game. Like Tron & Matirx.
You can go into this game and go through the campaign. What game would you go into and what weapons would you use? Better yet. Everybody gets 3 games to pick.
Perfect Dark (N64)
Metal Gear Solid
Half Life (yes... I wanna goto Black Mesa)Read more >