Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As from the Call of Duty official website:
- • New contracts added to the rotation.
- • Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
- • Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
- • Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
- • Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
- • Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
- • Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you “Error - Read error (0x80010713) on file <map name>").
- • Fixed a timing-specific freeze when host powered down during host migration.
- • Cleaned up the map search filter in the Community section (deleted unused entries).
- • Fixed Combat Training’s "USE FRIENDS" option for bots names.
- • Fixed issue with split-screen guest profile names being blank, resulting in matches never launching.
- • Instead of showing the generic “Player” for offline profiles in LAN, we now display the PS3 profile name.
- • Fixed Friends list appearing after viewing a Friends Playercard from the Leaderboards.
- • Fixed filter so players can now view Friends on Zombies leadboards.
- • Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
- • Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
- • Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
- • Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
- • Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
- • Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
- • Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
- • Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
- • Several contract fixes.
- • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
- • Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
- • AK74U adjustments.
- • RCXD adjustments.
- • Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
- • Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
(Apparently Talk on the Call of Duty forums, indicates the info for the Gameplay weapon Adjustments: as the following:
PSG1- The Damage reduction Bug, caused by having the PSG1 equiped with Attachments has been fixed, now using it with ANY attachment, will still cause a One Hit Kill on Stomach or Above.
Silenced Sniper RIfles will now One Shot Kill with Head shots.
The RC-XD has received a Damage Reduction (to both Maximum and Minimum values) + Blast Radius Reduction to compensate for it's low KillStreak value.
And the AK74u has been adjusted, so that when using Grip attachment, the Re-center of the reticule speed has been reduced. This in turn, increases recoil --- Razgriez)