As from the Call of Duty official website:
- • New contracts added to the rotation.
- • Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
- • Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
- • Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
- • Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
- • Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
- • Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you “Error - Read error (0x80010713) on file <map name>").
- • Fixed a timing-specific freeze when host powered down during host migration.
- • Cleaned up the map search filter in the Community section (deleted unused entries).
- • Fixed Combat Training’s "USE FRIENDS" option for bots names.
- • Fixed issue with split-screen guest profile names being blank, resulting in matches never launching.
- • Instead of showing the generic “Player” for offline profiles in LAN, we now display the PS3 profile name.
- • Fixed Friends list appearing after viewing a Friends Playercard from the Leaderboards.
- • Fixed filter so players can now view Friends on Zombies leadboards.
- • Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
- • Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
- • Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
- • Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
- • Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
- • Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
- • Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
- • Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
- • Several contract fixes.
- • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
- • Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
- • AK74U adjustments.
- • RCXD adjustments.
- • Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
- • Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
(Apparently Talk on the Call of Duty forums, indicates the info for the Gameplay weapon Adjustments: as the following:
PSG1- The Damage reduction Bug, caused by having the PSG1 equiped with Attachments has been fixed, now using it with ANY attachment, will still cause a One Hit Kill on Stomach or Above.
Silenced Sniper RIfles will now One Shot Kill with Head shots.
The RC-XD has received a Damage Reduction (to both Maximum and Minimum values) + Blast Radius Reduction to compensate for it's low KillStreak value.
And the AK74u has been adjusted, so that when using Grip attachment, the Re-center of the reticule speed has been reduced. This in turn, increases recoil --- Razgriez)