Hello all! Bros, Bronies, Pros and Others! I am here (as usual) to do the Secondary Gun Review of the Week! By popular demand I must do the one and only M1911. One of the most famous guns of the CoD series and a very famous one in real life. This gun was nominated by Quite A few peeps. M1911 in my opinion and via history is the most notable sidearm of all time. It is what almost all (good) semi-automatic pistols are based off of in some shape or form. So I will do the gun justice by attempting to pull of a awesome review!
M1911 in Zombies mode
- Iron Sights are a A+
- PaP'ed and with Belly flopper its a monster
- Holds alot of reserve ammo
- No one really keeps it after round 5 (unless intent of PaP'ing)
- Its weak
- Its a pistol (and your fighitng zombies...not best idea)
Go buy the MP40 of the wall damn it
Overall in zombies mode your stuck with the gun anyway, but, its a helluva lot better then the China Lake. So I guess on the Scale I will give it a 7.5/10 for getting me through rounds 1-4 and being a beast PaP'ed.
M1911 in WW2 CoD games
The M1911 is in two fucking many games for me to do so I will put them in categories.
- Moderate Accuracy
- Superb Iron Sights
- The gun is a sexy beast
- Good Damage for a Pistol
- Low wall Penetration
- Agains some of the other pistols it just doesnt stack up well
MW games and Black Ops
- Quick Unlock
- Mildly Accurate
- Moderate Recoil
- The attachments. (Me gusta)(On BO that is)
- Quick ADS
- Low Penetration
- Other pistols are superior in Damage and Magazine size
- With Silencer expect 0 kills
I hope you all enjoyed, the primary review is tomorrow. For all of you Chat fellers, I have some laggy problems and your daddy will be back very soon ;). Also leave more suggestions for the next Secondary review. And now for a few other things.
A few other things.
Brock scores some chicks
I used IRC
A poll, to feed the masses.
Cya all around. :)