Hi everyone, welcome to the 28th Regularly Scheduled Poll! I have changed the layout of this poll somewhat so that each poll is labeled with a heading. Here is this time's polls:
Are you happy that the next Call of Duty will be Black Ops III?
What is your favorite Exo Upgrade in Exo Zombies?
What is your favorite location in Dead Ops Arcade?
What is your favorite Field Order reward in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
Have you ever collected all trophies/achievements for a Call of Duty game?
Have you completed any of the major easter eggs in Treyarch's Zombies mode?
Which of the following quotes sums up the Call of Duty series?
Which do you like better, the 3D Printer or the Mystery Box?
Which do you like better, the MP5 or the MP5K?
Which special camouflage do you like best, Gold, Diamond, or Royalty camo?
What is your favorite type of attachment?
Previous Poll Winners
- Most people prefer Infected out of all the Community Playlist modes in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Most people prefer team-based modes over non team-based modes.
- Most people haven't used the Ohm, but out of those who have, it is a tie between most people liking the normal Ohm and liking the Werewolf variant.
- Most people like the Grenade Launcher out of all the underbarrel launchers.
- Most people don't care if Face Off returns, but out of those who do, most want to see it return.
- Most people are looking forward to the next Call of Duty game.
- whoop, whoop, is duh sound of the police
- Most people don't buy the season passes, but out of those who do, most think that so far, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's season pass has been the most worth getting.
- Most people want to see the leaning mechanic from Call of Duty: Ghosts return.
- Most people like Combat Training more than Squads or Combat Readiness Program.
- Most people have accessed the computer terminal in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Most people like the M93 Raffica out of all the machine pistols in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Most people prefer the Pick 13 system over the Pick 10 system.