Yes...after about six months of not making one...I'm finally making a new Regularly Scheduled Poll! A lot of you probably thought I'd never make another one, even I wasn't sure whether I'd ever get to or not, but here this is! Welcome, to Regularly Scheduled Poll 44, in the second series of them!
Previous Poll Winners
1. Most people like the WWI version of the Original Crew in Zombies better than the WWII version.
2. Most people prefer the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare version of the AK-12 better than the Call of Duty: Ghosts version.
3. Most people either haven't tried or dislike all of the Supply Drop-exclusive weapons in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, but out of those with at least one they like and have tried, most like the Blunderbuss the best.
4. Out of all of the cut weapons from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, most people would have liked to have seen the L85 in the game the most.
5. Most people prefer being able to create custom emblems over having to choose from preset emblems or having no emblems at all.
6. Most people aren't sure whether they're excited for a Call of Duty film to be made or not, but out of those who are sure, most aren't excited.
7. You're the suspect in a high-speed police chase. You run out of gas. What do you do? Answer: get out and tell the police that they're under arrest for speeding!
8. Most people like Bandolier the most out of the Tier 1 Perks in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
9. There is a tie between most people like Frank Woods and Alex Mason better than each other.
10. Most people would have liked to have seen Supply Credits be available in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
11. Most people would like to see the Paintball Effects option return in another Call of Duty.
12. Most people refer to the Tomahawk and Combat Axe by the same name.
13. Most people like the XM-53 more than the SMAW.
That's all this time! Sorry for not having a gif or song but I couldn't find a good gif and I figured most people didn't care for the songs anyway. Also, sorry for there not being more poll questions.