(First of,that another one was my very first blog.Anyone was a newbie here right???)
Hey anyone,I found an interesting glitch at Karachi.BUT there are some requirments.Have a class that has:
- An SMG
- A Machine pistol
- Tactical insertion
- Commando PRO
- Head to the center of map with the destroyed buildings and climb the ladder (where the most firefights come up)
- Sprint and jump at the pole in front of you. (its not inaccesible,just very easy to get to.PLANT INSERTION!)
- Look at the left.There should be 2 other poles.Jump on 'em (Lay a tac at each one.You can get extra tac's by 'switching' to your current class)
- There should be a balcony out front.Jump on it.(Make sure you plant insertion ok?)
- Another balcony to the right.Sprint then jum…
Read more >
Hey guys,its the fanatic roleplayer,SANDVICH! Just dont nom me like the others. Anyway lets get to the point...
- First of is the M4A1. Its very popular. I think its a great starter.
- And the FAMAS...Worst fail in the world but anyway...
Lets see the M4A1
- Good damage and reasonable rate of fire.
- Very clear iron sight,no need of a sight.
- VERY effective with FMG along with Stopping Power.
- Damage dropoff is HUGE at range
- Its the ONLY weapon in MW2 that,when attached with a silencer,won't drop range,but damage
Now is the FAMAS...I HATE BURST FIRE!!!
- Great power
- Quick reload
- Burst fire
- Due to it,you will get pwned at close range
Read more >
Thats enough for the day,vote for the next review! Bye!