Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sactage here, bringing you the news for this week because the real news team is lazy (and they didn't go to E3)!
- Induction, a single player level for AW was revealed
- I don't have any pics or anything since cameras were forbidden in the demo room, but at E3 they showed us two other SP levels, Collapse and Bio Lab (they were SWEET).
Yoooo check out the forums below pleaseeeeee, they could totally use your input:
- Black Ops II Community Event
- Covering Call of Duty Merchandise
- Regarding trivia sections
- Forum:Changing the image blocking policy.
- The Wiki and eSports
- Removing the weekly news rota
- Navigation subgroup template
- Must Watch Videos
- Revisiting Ghosts personalization articles
- Enabling Top 10 Lists
- Call of Wikia
- sactage had …
Read more >
Hey guys! A few weeks ago, I had the chance to visit Infinity Ward's office over in LA and play some Ghosts MP before the game released. It was an awesome experience, and I'd like to share my first thoughts and opinions with you all.
The first thing I had the opportunity to do was set up some custom classes for use in Wargame. Since I'm used to playing a more "run-n-gun" play style, the first one I set up was the K7 with an RDS, settling with a PDW accompanied by a Tac Knife for a secondary weapon set. I also opted to make a shotgun-based class, the Tac 12 with slugs being my weapon of choice. As far as perks go, I chose Ready Up, Sleight of Hand, Blind Eye, Gambler, and Hardline for all of my classes to help out my playing style.
Once I was…Read more >
Greetings CoD Wiki Community!
Wikia has an exciting opportunity to attend the Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal down in Los Angeles! We will be chatting with the developers of the game and we would love to get your questions answered in our video interview!
Curious to know what weapons will make an appearance, how the team is approaching level design, or what additional features they have in the pipes? Let us know any and all of your questions in the comments below and we will do our best to get them answered!
Be sure to get your questions in by Tuesday the 13th and we'll be back with more later!
The video has arrived! Check it out below!
Read more >
barRead more >
Hello everyone! Since nub7 is being lazy, and our local Odobenus rosmarus is being a walrus, I'm doing the news this week.
- Elite drops 4-6 are finally coming to the PS3
- That's about it...
- Scootaloo's RfA was passed a week early. Congratulations to him!
- This forum is still being discussed in, have your say!
- We're voting on a new logo, too!
- It's Chia's birthday today! Everyone go here and wish him a happy birthday!
- It was my birthday Thursday!
- There was a new ponies episode yesterday
- An F-18 crashed in Virginia, thankfully, no one was hurt!
- Google revealed Project Glass, a concept for glasses that keep you updated in real-time.
Adding on to this, if you have any images uploaded for a sig or coding, please put it on a sandbox page, or Imgur or something…
Read more >