As a joke, I've made a list of all the things a pro player needs to play CoD multiplayer! (Note: this is a joke, so it may not actually work. Also, the reason I've been gone for a while is that my computer's been laid up with a virus.)
Here they are:
- BradyGames guide for quick reference during play.
- Litre bottle of Pepsi and Snickers multi-pack.
- Catheter and bag (for extended Search & Destroy matches).
- Trucker-strength caffeine pills (see above).
- Lucky mascot.
- Stress-ball (for when confronting a player using the MP40).
- Motivational slogan (i.e. "I'm a l33t h4x0r!")
- Pizza delivery number.
- Explanation as to why you can't hang out with your girlfriend.
- First-aid kit (in case your girlfriend finds out the real reason you're not hanging out with her).
- Team-mates who will support you - or, at least, not rage-quit two minutes into the game.
- A positive self-attitude.