Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I was thinking a bit, and I realised: there are certain things on the wiki that will never change, no matter how much we might try to change them. I call them the wiki's "unchangeables".
Below is a brief list of "unchangeables".
- Smuff will always be the pr0est admin on the wiki (with the most epic rant, too).
- Eltomo will always be called "elmo".
- The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fad will never die out. Ever. (Seriously, every time I come here, I half-expect to see either this picture or this one taking pride of place on the main page.)
- Sgt. S.S. will always have the largest blog listing on the wiki. (Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me.)
- There will always be vandals.
- There will always be trolls.
- There will always be vandalising trolls.
- There will always be trolling vandals.
- There was another thing to do with vandals and trolls, but I forget what it is.
- One day, the wiki shall have in excess of one hundred admins.
- I will never know if COD:AGF is a policy or a guideline.
- There will always be fanboys on the wiki.
- There will always be crappy jokes and memes on the wiki.
- We will never agree on whether Special Ops or Zombies is better.
- This blog will always be awesome.
- I will always be awesome.
- The wiki shall never die! (Except for when the CoD series dies, but that's for another blog.)
- People here will never stop theorising about the survival of blatantly dead characters. Kudos to Raven for that one.
Can you guys think of any other "unchangeables"?