- The UMP45, awesome to use, and easy to counter if you know what you're doing.
- Grenade launchers - hey, the ability to blow s**t up is always nice!
- G18 - one of the most epic CQC weapons ever. Especially with Akimbo.
- Hackers, who remind us that we do have skill after all.
- Camping works so well.
- Sweet weapons and killstreaks.
- Absolutely sick weapons, more than good enough to make up for the removal of most of the CoD4 guns.
- The semi-auto epicness that is the M21. Spraying would be a problem, just a pity it has such a small magazine.
- Maps that are simple to navigate - you'd have to be an utter tool to have trouble finding your way around a MW2 map.
- Ranger Akimbo = easy to take out, just don't get too close.
- Striker, balanced out by its long reload time.
- Special Ops, which beats Zombies any day of the week.
- No dedicated servers, so PC players are more equal to console players.
- Host migration - now we can keep playing if the host ragequits.
- Awesome attachments, SOPMOD can be made with Bling, a red dot sight and silencer. Still no GL, but oh well, it works without one, too.
- M1911 is gone, to make room for this baby.
- Twenty-nine - yes, twenty-nine! - new weapons. Anyone who wants more than that just can't be pleased by anything.
- Hitmarkers, let you know when you hit someone, and can be reduced by using more powerful weapons, or by using Stopping Power.
- No W1200, but it has been replaced by another pump-action beast.
- Tactical knife running, great for speedy kills, and for when you need to conserve ammo.
Stop saying troll, you trolls. -_- _Sp3cTalk_ 01:45, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
Commenting has been disabled - We get it already, a lot of you don't like this blog. Shh. Smuff[citation provided]
13:45, April 26, 2011 (UTC)