Right, I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm flaming, but I had to post it. I am sick and tired of people bitching all the f****** time about MW2. It's an absolutely brilliant game. The graphics are perfection. The storyline is awesome. I've never played multiplayer online (as I don't have an ethernet cable for my PS3), but from what I've heard, that's brilliant, too. There was a great plot twist at the end, and Of Their Own Accord = one of the most epic missions ever. But these little bitches keep whining about a crapload of stupid stuff. Here's just five:
- "The story's too short."
- "How did Price end up in the gulag?"
- "Who was the HVI?"
- "Russia couldn't invade America in real life."
- "The plot makes no sense."
So for all those fannies, here's the deal:
- Six hours is perfectly adequate, in fact it's more than enough. If the COD4 storyline was longer, it couldn't have been by more than a few minutes.
- Price was in the gulag for the murder of Imran Zakhaev, "Hero of the New Russia".
- The HVI was a VIP who obviously had important intel in that briefcase of his.
- It's a game, not real life.
- If you just think for a moment, you'll see that the plot makes perfect sense.
Get the message now?