As a way of keeping the series fresh, where does the CoD Franchise go?
1. continue with their series of modern warfare and the cold war era games?
2. Make another ww2 game and hope that it works out?
3. go in a completely different direction and create a futuristic warfare game as a way of putting more creativity into the series? (this i dont think is very likely)
4. Create a fan driven game that puts in all of the fans ideas and suggestions (again, not likely)
5. do they go in a different direction altogether and make a game set in ww1 or earlier (never gonna happen but wateva)
6. or do activision give the rights of a main series game to another company besides treyarch or infinity ward (the sledgehammer game i dont think is going to be counted as a main series game)
this franchise has covered alot of wars/conflicts, and i think to keep interest in this game will need to go with something new. im not talking in the short term, in the long term.