i am currently studying vietnam and here is what i think treyarch should put as part of the campaign:
- search and destroy on vietnamese camps
- napalm droppings (they can reuse the burning germans animation from their land, their blood)
- being the soldier in the helicopter that was taking off from the tall building in saigon and rescuing people's babies
- abusing reznov considering he is russian
- waking up during a VC raid during the night and disorientedly fighting off an attack
- being a paratrooper in the detroit riots, 1968 (not vietnam)
- being in the chaos of the cuban revolution, i believe it was 1959?