Call of Duty Wiki


What configuration is the P90?

Slowrider7 January 16, 2010 User blog:Slowrider7

I know there have been guns like the P90. With the magazine on the top of the gun (VK-AT Rifle, Type 99 MG) but should it really be called "Bullpup?"

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki