'Sup bronies, nubby assassins and everyone else, it's time for another round of CoDWiki news with Smuff! Yaaaay.... </Fluttershy> As you already should have guessed, here is a breakdown of all the past week's news...
- After Activision was like "Oh no you didn't!" with EA last week, EA responded in their usual "Oh yes I did!" fashion. As usual, people were like ;-; and EA was bashed.
- Mountain Dew and Doritos are both teaming up with Activision to make you buy their products by including free double XP periods! Yep, now basement dwellers loyal to the Mountain Dew brand will be rewarded with infinite XP. (See more...)
- Moar information has been revealed about the upcoming Call of Duty XP event, including Dropkick Murphys (who?) and Kanye West. In accordance with any mention of him, there is his meme. (See moar...)
- Moving on, Gunnar Optiks is to bring out a brand new pair of glasses you can wear while playing Call of Duty and drinking all those bottles of Mountain Dew you spent so much money on buying in bulk! The glasses supposedly make you OVER 9000x better at the game and make you look silly. (trufax)
RezurrectionRezurrection was released for Black Ops on the Exbawks 360. The map pack allows you to buy maps you already payed for in World at War, in addition to a map with weird physics. (Srsly.)
- Call of Duty ELITE is to stop boosters somehow! Yep, Infinity Ward are hiring a crack team of helper monkies to ensure your gameplay experiance is a good one by banning glitchers, hackers and boosters. (That's what they're claiming anyways.)
- Ever wanted to win a golden ticket? Well, now you can! Except... instead of being for Willy Wonka's chocolate factory it's for the Call of Duty XP instead. You can get one by being all fanboy on Treyarch's twitter page./me shudders Or you could be cool and go "Boo Treyarch!" instead...
Call of Duty WikiEdit
- We had our first community event in-game, and it went pretty well! I'd personally like to thank each and every person who took part in the event for playing with such a high level of professionalism and such good sportsmanship. </serious>
Wikia and teh worldEdit
- Bored? Then go onto Google Translate and type in "Ich liebe Battlefield 3" for major lulz. (Here's the link you lazy sod.)
The weird and wonderful new weekly poll that seems to now be becoming a usual feature?Edit
That's all for now guise!
Nub7, the failure of an assassin who secretly loves all ponies big and small will be here next week. As always, I'm Smuff (I'd be Rainbow Dash if it wasn't for this big meanie) and I leave you with horses trying to mate with BAWLS BITCH! Smuff out! Smuff[citation provided] 22:07, August 27, 2011 (UTC)