A big hello to all! As usual, here is the breakdown to all of last week's news about Call of Duty, Call of Duty Wiki and any wikia news that has transpired over the week...
Call of DutyEdit
- In the grand Jason West, Vince Zampella, and the Infinity Ward Employee Group vs. Activision court case, Activision have successfully been granted the chance to countersue Electronic Arts, publisher of Modern Warfare 2 rival, Battlefield: Bad Company 2. (See more...)
- March 16th saw the 7th British Academy Video Games Awards. Call of Duty: Black Ops, which was nominated for 7 awards, only managed to win the publicly voted GAME Award by gamers like us. (See more...)
- The Wii has received its first patch for Black Ops, tweaking knife range, Second Chance and many other minor features as well. Fresh questions have also been created over the possibility of any DLC actually arriving. (See more...)
Call of Duty WikiEdit
- Sp3ctr3 130 Ki11er has been nominated for Sysop flags. So hurry up and vote.
- WHISKEY35 also has a Request for Bureaucracy. Again, please go and vote.
And on the lighter side...Edit
- This month's User of the Month voting has begun! Be sure to voice your opinion for the user you think has been the most helpful this month.
That's all for now folks!
See you March 27th! 19:48, March 19, 2011 (UTC)