A big hello to all! As usual, here is the weekly breakdown of all things Call of Duty that've happened this week.
Call of DutyEdit
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II was released.
- David Vonderhaar had an AMA on Reddit along with the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. The AMA had barely any actual content, but you can still try to pull something out of it here.
- Vonderhaar also had an interview with Forbes saying why the next Call of Duty game you all bought is going to replace Counterstrike as the greatest MLG FPS of all time. (Well, not quite yet, anyways.)
- If you bought Black Ops II for PC on disk (Who actually does that?) then there's a small chance you got Mass Effect 2 on the second disk. Bioware later released a statement saying that the first 50 people to send in a picture of the affected disk would be given the full Mass Effect trilogy for free.
- According to a reliable, anonymous source, leaked scripts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 are already available. (See more...)
Who would come out on top in a brawl?
That's all for now folks. As usual, I am Smuff, and I leave you with a preview of Finland's newest artillery cannon.