A big shout out to all bronies and weirdos out there! As usual, here is a poorly digested weekly break down of all the news this week...
Concise Oxford Dictionary Call of DutyEdit
- Robert Bowling recently announced that all the customization in Black Ops is 99.99% useless and won't be returning in Modern Warfare 3. (trufax)
- In a recent interview with Glen Schofield, lulz were had and we learnt about the mission Iron Lady. (Srsly).
Call of Duty WikiEdit
- Congratulations to the guy with the
hentaianime avatar on becoming the Wiki's newest administrator. Be sure to spam his talk page with cries of happiness.
Wikia and the worldEdit
- A new My Little Pony episode came out yestderday afternoon. Yay! </fluttershy>
- Wikia are rolling out a new pricing structure in the next few months known as "Wikia Gold". Whilst current details are sketchy, it is believed to be introduced in response to simular gold account schemes being introduced on other sites such as facebook in the near future. (</trollface>)
The weekly pool of AWESOMEEdit
That's all for now guys! CoD4 will be back next week with next week's CoDWiki news (+ grammar). In the mean time I leave you all... With a dancing bear. Smuff out!