Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Infinity Ward have released future patch notes for their next patch over Facebook. The current release date is unknown, however this patch resolves the playerbase's "most desired" requests.
- Community Playlist Updates
- P99 replaced by Desert Eagle in One in the Chamber and the All or Nothing playlists.
- Old weapons in Infection have been replaced with different guns for variety.
- All or Nothing & One in the Chamber separated from Gun Game playlist.
- Added community playlist leaderboards for All or Nothing, Infected and Dropzone playlists.
- Weapons balancing
- The following weapons will have increased stats; M16A4, Model 1887, PM9 and the MP5.
- Riot Shield changes:
- Fix where Master and Veteran challenges to carry over new prestige levels.
- Hit deflection will be altered when both equipped or on the player's back.
- Final Stand kills now give the player putting the player in Final Stand the kill credit. (Similar to Black Ops' system.)
- Shipment and Rust remakes to appear as new Face Off maps.