Infinity Ward have released future patch notes for their next patch over Facebook. The current release date is unknown, however this patch resolves the playerbase's "most desired" requests.
- Community Playlist Updates
- P99 replaced by Desert Eagle in One in the Chamber and the All or Nothing playlists.
- Old weapons in Infection have been replaced with different guns for variety.
- All or Nothing & One in the Chamber separated from Gun Game playlist.
- Added community playlist leaderboards for All or Nothing, Infected and Dropzone playlists.
- Weapons balancing
- The following weapons will have increased stats; M16A4, Model 1887, PM9 and the MP5.
- Riot Shield changes:
- Fix where Master and Veteran challenges to carry over new prestige levels.
- Hit deflection will be altered when both equipped or on the player's back.
- Final Stand kills now give the player putting the player in Final Stand the kill credit. (Similar to Black Ops' system.)
- Shipment and Rust remakes to appear as new Face Off maps.