Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In a poll compiled by survey giant Nielsen, Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 unsurprisingly topped the list. In at 27%, Modern Warfare 3 boasts a hefty margin in comparison to other games.
In a recent survey done by Nielsen, Modern Warfare 3 unsurprisingly topped the Christmas Wishlist.
However, the franchise's closest rival Battlefield 3 was left trailing at just 12%, being beaten by other big hitters Gears of War 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations, both at 19% and 17% respectively.
The top 20 games polled are as follows:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 27%
- Gears of War 3 - 19%
- Madden NFL 12 - 19%
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 17%
- Batman: Arkham City - 15%
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - 14%
- Battlefield 3 - 12%
- Just Dance 3 - 12%
- NBA 2K12 - 9%
- Need for Speed: The Run - 9%
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception - 9%
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - 8%
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 8%
- FIFA 12 - 8%
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 8%
- Dead Island - 7%
- Kinect Sports: Season 2 - 6%
- Resistance 3 - 4%
- Dance Central 2 - 4%
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 3%
Battlefield 3 launches in the UK on October 28th, while Modern Warfare 3 hits on November 8th.
Admin note-Stop all of the arguments about CoD and Battlefield, or else commenting will be disabled.00:09, October 3, 2011 (UTC)