Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While this sounds like a friend of a friend kind of story, on July 31st a PasteBay user known as CjC76 supposedly posted what they claim is a 100% accurate info-dump about Call of Duty: Black Ops II. While the grammar may not flow perfectly, many of the features supposedly in multiplayer have indeed appeared in the latest multiplayer trailer, so there is at least some validity to the user's claims. The following has been directly copypasted from the source, with minor visual changes.
|WARNING - SPOILERS|
"The story revolves two things. First around Frank woods as an old man talking about his missions with Alex Mason, giving tips on how to defeat Raul Menendez which you flash back to and are able to play. Other part of the story involves Raul Menendez, a terrorist that eventually controls the worlds drone army, starting a world war. Menendez has presence in the flashback missions as well, showing how he rose to power over the years. Although there is spoilers here, I will not reveal the ending, which sounds pretty damn good from what I heard." As said in interviews, some of your actions dictate how the game plays out. Singleplayer has perks, and special ones are ones such as brute force. What this means is through a single player level there are certain areas of the game you can only access if have this perk. This will allow you to break a lock and get special grenades or extra guns for example.
WARNING: SPOILERS - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
You can now make a class based on how much equipment you have, rather than having to choose stuff you don’t ever use. For example, it is possible to have 6 perks if you choose to not carry a primary or secondary weapon (you will have just a knife). If you choose to pick a primary gun, it will say you need to replace one of those perks. If you don’t like any perks, you can add more features to your primary or secondary.
Live Streaming (Confirmed) – Black Ops 2 will now have a live streaming feature built right in. You can automatically stream your gameplay over the internet easily. You would require a camera though for the feature that shows your face. This may or may not work with Kinnect. Dedicated servers – Black ops 2 will now feature deticated servers, so now you wont have to worry about host migrations when someone leaves the match. Diving to prone is back. Nuketown will be back in a futuristic setting. DLC will be in map packs, unlike MW3.
Assault Shield – Same as the riot shield in MW3, but can be placed on the ground standing up, so it can give the player some cover while using their other weapon.
- SCAR assault rifle
- Vector K10 SMG
- Ballistic Knife
- AS50 sniper rifle
- Storm PSR – Shown in the E3 demo.
- Crossbow with explosive tip
Note: There are no noob tubes (grenade launchers) in this game
Some Multiplayer levelsEdit
- Cargo / Dockside – Play through a Singapore shipping yard. Same as the strikeforce mission in single player
- Aftermath – Play through some ruins of Los Angeles.
- Hijacked – A close quarter map that takes place on a Yacht.
- Slums – Play though slums in panama.
- Drone – Play through a complex with docked aerial drones.
- Power plant – Play through a Pakistan power plant.
- Nightclub – Play in a nightclub from the Al Jinan single player campaign .
- Overflow – Takes place in Pakistan on in a business district.
- Carrier – Takes place on an aircraft carrier U.S.S. Barack Obama from single *player.
- Turbine – Takes place in Yemen in a valley with crashed windmills.
- Yemen – Takes place in suburban Yemen with close quarter buildings.
- Combat Axe – Same as the tomahawk in Black Ops 1.
- Tazer Spike – An electronic device thrown on the ground or the wall. If an enemy walks over it
- Tactical insert
- UAV – Standard COD killstreak
- Care Package – Standard COD kill streak
- RC-XD – Same that was in Black Ops 1. Remotely control an RC car with explosives
- on it.
- Microwave Turret – Place this on the on the ground to trap enemies in a wave of microwave energy. If the enemy is in it for too long, they die.
- Death Machine - Same killstream from Black Ops 1.
- Hellstorm Missile– Same to the Predator missle in MW3, except it can deploy a cluster bomb before impact if the player wishes.
- Multiple grenade launcher – A rapid fire grenade launcher.
- QR Drone – Control a quadrotor, flying through the map, shooting enemies.
- AI Tank – Similar to the assault drone in MW3
- Sentry Gun – Your typical COD sentry gun. Can remotely control it.
- Orbital VSAT – Similar to the Advanced UAV in MW3, but cannot be shot down, and has the enemies painted on minimap. Their position and directional information is shown in real time.
- Single Seeker Drone – Launch a single seeker drone that flies into the air and seeks out the nearest enemy and kills them.
- EMP - Same as in MW3
- Helicopter gunner – Control a helicopter gunner. Includes feature to move across map when player wishes to change position.
- Lodestar – A plane that flies over the map. Player can control it shooting rockets down at the enemies.
- Helicopter escort – Have a helicopter that follows you from above, shooting enemy players.
- Attack Dogs – Same kill streak from Black Ops 1.
- Drone Swarm – The top killstreak. Call in a swam of drones overhead that will seek out and kill enemies.
- Ghost - No information
- Fast Hands – Swap weapons faster and throw grenades faster.
- Dexterity– Climb obstacles faster
- Lightweight– Either run faster, or run longer.. not much info on that.
- Flak Jacket – Same as in Black Ops 1.
- Tactical mask – Resistant against flash bangs, concussion grenades, spikes, emp grenades
- Cold blooded – No information
There is no last stand perk in the game.
Not much information was given, however, here are a few bits of info.
New Feature - Player can get infected turn into a zombie, and play as a zombie, attacking other players. The zombie's hands are in first person mode while you swipe and claw other players.
- Tesla gun
- Danny Trejo returns to voice a character in Zombie campaign mode.
Note - Commenting disabled to prevent more people posting spoilers in the comments.