Ascendance DLC has released today for PS3, PS4 and PC. Whilst XBOX One, PlayStation 4 and PC have had a new patch update.
Game Update Notes - PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PC - 4/30/2015
DLC 2 Ascendance Content
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer: Site 244, Perplex, Chop Shop, and Climate.
New Playlist Added for DLC 2 Maps
- Ascendance TDM; Ascendance Grapple; Ascendance Moshpit
- Ascendance maps added to Hardcore Mosh Pit
New Weapon Added
- OHM - Werewolf
- 10 of the OHM variants have been added to the loot pool.
Patch Update Notes - XBOX One, PlayStation 4 and PC - 4/27/2015
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed a rare issue where players could freeze when loading a map or remaining idle in a lobby.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to host a private match after returning from suspend/resume mode.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where a player’s controller could be unresponsive in splitscreen if either player unplugs their controller.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where players were not able to accept an invitation while in suspend/resume mode.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where players would not be able to join "Xbox Live" after returning from suspend/resume mode.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when entering the System Link menu.
- Fixed an issue where spectators in third person would see first person crosshairs on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the stock of the ARX-160 would disappear when cloaked.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the launcher scope could be seen briefly when swapping weapons with the variable zoom scope.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would not display after viewing a player in third person Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the field of view would not change when changing from first person to third person in Spectator mode.
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
- [PC] Added more options for fullscreen display mode (stretched and centered).
- [PC] Added an "Optimal Video" menu button in the graphics settings.
- [PC] Fixed a rare issue where players were returned to the Multiplayer Menu when selecting classes from the additional class slots.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where players with low video settings would have loot items without a preview image.
- [PC] Fixed the Alt-F4 hotkey to close the application.
- [PC] Improved options for windowed mode.
- [PC] Turned off HBAO+ for all graphic cards by default.
- [PlayStation 4]Fixed an issue where players were unable to connect to "Play Online" after creating an online PSN account from the in-game menu.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could freeze when redeeming an item from the Armory.
- Fixed an issue for the virtual firing range could display a higher than 100% accuracy when using shotguns and grenades.
- Fixed an issue where arms without bodies would show up in the virtual lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pass leadership of a party to another player in the party.
- Fixed an issue where the "Woo Who?" slide-kill challenge was not tracking kills with certain variants.
- Added quick access to the in-game store to the Message of the Day.
- Various improvements and network optimizations for the in-game store.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare animation bug for the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could be invincible after calling in a Goliath.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed a rare issue where players would lose functionality after entering and exiting the Create A Class menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to get around the probation period when leaving a game early.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Domination, Momentum, Capture the Flag, Hardpoint, and Uplink game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter into a Free-For-All match while using splitscreen.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where the grapple was able to be used on glass surfaces instead of breaking them.
- Fixed a rare issue wher players were able to advance more than one Gun Rank with a multi-kill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an issue where the "Contested" and "Taking" notifications were displaying incorrectly in Domination.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for Drift for before and after the dynamic map event.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where the animation for Aiming down sights would not show correctly after the map based scorestreak has worn off on Site 244.
- [Xbox One] Adjusted the height of the XS1 Vulcan scorestreak on Perplex.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a rare issue where the Missile Strike would be uncontrollable on Climate.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where orbital care packages could be called into inaccessible areas.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where the playercard would show up twice in the killcam when the player was using the map based scorestreak on Site 244.
Exo Survival Updates
- Adjusted damage for the EM1.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- [Xbox One, PlayStation 4] Exo Zombies Fixed a rare issue where the UI icons for downed teammates, orbital supply drops, and civilians would not show up in later rounds.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
- [Xbox One] Improved graphical stability when using the Magnetron gun.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an exploit where the Magnetron weapon could have unlimited ammo.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where a trap was issuing an incorrect amount of credits.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where players weren't being damaged by Toxic Gas.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where Bubby could focus on the Distraction Drone.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue where the Achivement for rescuing 20 suvivors was not unlocking.