A new patch update for Advanced Warfare has been released for all platforms, which some fixes for specific platforms only.
Patch Update Notes - 2/6/2015
[XBOX One / XBOX 360] DLC 3 / Supremacy Content
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer: Skyrise, Parliament, Kremlin, and Compound
- New Playlist Added for DLC 3 Maps:
- Supremacy TDM; Supremacy Grapple; Supremacy Moshpit
- Supremacy maps added to Hardcore Mosh Pit
- Part Three of the Exo Zombies Saga: Carrier
- We're working with HMS to resolve a rare issue with Advanced Warfare (360) Supremacy Compatibility Pack - Exo *Zombies Only. If you're experiencing issues, please visit Activision's Support Site here: Activision Support
- [XBOX 360] Fixed crash when rapidly entering and backing out of Create-a-Class menus.
- Fixed a rare issue when a splitscreen guest player would have their weapon removed from their loadout when starting a match.
- [XBOX One / XBOX 360 / PlayStation 4] Fixed a rare crash issue for players using splitscreen and joining a lobby.
- Fixed an issue with player connectivity to some online services after disconnecting from the Combat Readiness *Program.
- The Flak Jacket perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from lethal equipment.
- The Hard Wired perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from tactical equipment (Stuns, EMP)
- [PC] Improvements to frame rate.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Variable Zoom Scope overlay would temporarily disappear after respawning.
- [XBOX One / XBOX 360] Fixed an issue where the M1 Irons’ attachments would be reset in Master Prestige ranks.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed an issue where the lobby could display the player doesn’t own the DLC, when they already own it.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where emblems were not displaying correctly in computer setups using SLI cards.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed an issue for the total number of friends displayed in the Friends list.
- [XBOX One / XBOX 360] Added two new categories for loot, Retired and Legendary. [Feature Live: 6/9]
- Legendary: Added the Sentinel CI Gear Set.
- Retired: Re-categorized the MP443 Grach - Latitude, Atlas 45 - A3, & PDW - CQB.
- The “Pincushion” and “Deadeye” medals are now awarded correctly when using a Crossbow variant.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo count for a rippable turret head scorestreak would display incorrectly with the akimbo weapon UI.
Ranked Play Updates
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to access the “New Items” list if a Reinforcement package was in the list.
Game Mode Specific Update
- Players will now receive an error message of “invalid surface” if firing the Exo Grapple at a friendly teammate in the Exo Grapple Playlist.
- [XBOX One / XBOX 360] Replaced the MK14 weapon with the M1 Irons in the Gun Game progression.
Map Specific Updates
- [PC] Fixed out of map exploit on Defender.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy System Hack could remain on screen while using the Super Serum on Site-244.
- [XBOX One / PlayStation 4] Made improvements for performance issues near the “B” Domination marker for the Site-244.
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits allowing players to remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary weapon name would not show up after switching from the OHM in shotgun mode.