This is actually my article for "Call of Duty: Prime Order" on the CoD FF wiki. Anyway, I took the SP-related stuff out and just left the MP-related stuff in. This is also kinda my idea for MW3. (Note: This was originally my idea for a game based on Joint Ops, my first FF. The maps are kinda related to the SP missions, but only some are. I did't go into much detail anyway.)
Assault Rifles - Primary
- AUG A2
- M4A1 SOPMOD
- M14 EBR
- M16A4 MWS
Sub Machine Guns - Primary
- H&K UMP
- Uzi Carbine
- FN P90 PDW
- TDI Vector
Light Machine Guns - Primary
- FN Minimi
- PK Machine Gun
Shotguns - Primary
- Homeland Security (Current production Ithica 37, an older version was the Stakeout featured in Black Ops)
- Saiga Shotgun
- AA-12 Auto
Sniper Rifles - Primary
- M39 EMR
- Arctic Warfare
Handguns - Secondary
- Glock 17
- USP 9mm
- Colt Anaconda
Launchers - Secondary
- M136 (AT4)
- FIM-92 (Stinger)
- FGM-148 (Javelin)
- Mk. 13 Standalone
- Milkor MGL (SD only)
- M2 HB (MG)
- DShK (MG)
- M134 Minigun (MG)
- BGM-71 TOW (Launcher)
- Frag Grenade - Explosive grende with a 5 second fuse. Can be cooked. Does more damage over range. Can be thrown back.
- Throwing Knife - Retrievable knife thrown at enemies.
- Sticky Grenade - Explosive grenade with a 3 second timer and a sticky coating. Cannot be cooked. Does more damage up close. Cannot be thrown back.
- Flashbang - Blinds and Deafens Target.
- Concussion Grenade - Slows and Disorients target.
- Gas Grenade - Blurs vision and slows movement.
- Flare - Blinds targets upon visual contact.
- Smoke Grenade - Creates a smokescreen.
- Motion sensor - Detect movement within the Motion Sensor's scanning range.
- Jammer - Jam enemy voice notifications, voice chat, and radar within the radius of the Jammer.
- C4 - Place 2 manually detonated plastic explosives.
- Claymore - Place 2 explosive devices which detonate upon it's tripwire being activated.
- Hacking tools - Hack enemy Claymores, IR turrets, Motion sensors, Jammers, and Supply crates.
- Camera - Place a live feed video camera. Toggle between the camera view and your minimap.
Players can now select from 3 different types of melee weapons, ech with their own attributes.
- Pocket knife - Small knife for faster swinging. Reduced range.
- Combat knife - Medium-sized knife. Moderate swing speed and range.
- Hatchet - Large melee weapon for increased range. Reduced swing speed.
- Masterkey - Attach an underbarrel shotgun to your weapon.
- M203/GP30/Mk. 13/AG36 (Grenade Launcher) - Attach an underbarrel grenade launcher to your weapon.
- Red Dot Sight - Aim with a precision reflex sight.
- 555 Holographic Sight - Use a quality holographic sight
- TA31 ACOG - Aim with an improved ACOG sight.
- Silencer - Reduces muzzle flash, noise of the weapon, and makes you invisible to radar by firing.
- Folding stock/Grip - Reduced recoil for increased accuracy.
- Dual Wield - Hip fire 2 weapons for increased firepower.
- Dual Magazines - Taped magazines for a faster reload.
- Extended Magazine - Magazines with larger capacities.
- 3 kills - Aerial Recon Drone - Shows enemies on the minimap for 30 seconds.
- 4 kills - Aerial Jammer Drone - Jams enemy radar for 30 seconds.
- 4 kills - IR turret - Simulates false IR lock for all aircraft in the area. (Basically, if an aircraft has flares or an increase in speed, the IR lock will trigger that, letting you waste one less missile on aircraft)
- 5 kills - Supply Crate - Airdrops a crate containing ammo or a random killstreak.
- 5 kills - Surgical airstrike - Select an area of the map to drop an airstrike on.
- 6 kills - Guided bomb - Control a guided bomb's descent to the ground.
- 6 kills - MGL - Call in a supply crate with a Milkor MGL grenade launcher. (Portable, 12 rounds available)
- 7 kills - Attack helicopter - Call in an attack helicopter that will fie it's machinegun at enemies.
- 7 kills - Strafing run - Mark an area of the map to be strafed by A10s with machine guns.
- 8 kills - Airdrop - A cargo plane drops 4 supply crates, each containing a random killstreak or ammo.
- 8 kills - Carpet Bomb - Mark a section of the map to be carpet bombed.
- 9 kills - Chopper gunner - Control the HMG (M2HB or DShK) of a helicopter as it circles the map.
- 9 kills - Sniper team - Position a sniper team outside the map to engage enemies with a .50 caliber rifle. (Sniper nest can be cleared out with a Javelin or controllable killstreak)
- 11 kills - Gunship - Control the weapons of an AC-130U Gunship as it circles the map.
- 11 kills - Support Helicopter - Pilot a Support Helicopter and control the weapons.
- SD only - Minigun - Carry a minigun and mount it (Must be mounted on something to be used, 500 rounds available)
- SD only - TOW Missile - Place a TOW missile launcher and control the missile. (Must be mounted on something to use, 3 missiles available)
- Abandoned - A ghost village in a Brazilian valley. Close to medium range combat.
- Artillery - Mortar base in the woods. Many flanking routes.
- Blizzard - Intelligence station on top of a mountain (More like cliffhanger than summit). Semi-long range gunfights.
- Docks - Large ship moored to a pier. Intense domination games.
- Drizzle - Military vehicle depot in the rain. Many corners.
- Elementary - An old school. Plenty of close quarters fighting.
- Fallout (Not a reference to the game) - Outskirts of Pripyat. Plenty of everything.
- Laboratory - Scientific Testing Facility. Hectic demolition games.
- Liberation - Town in the desert. Battle from many angles.
- Nature - National park in the woods on the bottom of a mountain. Lots of foilage and cover.
- Plaza - Parking lot surrounded by multiple shops. Frequent sniper battles.
- Ranch - Large farm. Long sight lines and plenty of foilage.
- Rooftop - Top of a large office building. Heavily guarded choke points.
- Ruins - Bombarded city. Plenty of cover and debris.
- Suburbs - Small neighborhood (Nuketown's design/look, but alot bigger). Great for Team Deathmatch.
- Undercover - Government testing facility. Great for search and destroy matches.
- Wreckage - Crashed Helicopter near a vehicle checkpoint. Plenty of guerrila warfare.
No pro perks, but the Tier 1 perks affect the character model.
- Bandolier - Carry extra ammo - Gives player a backpack and Bandolier.
- Lightweight - Move faster - gives the player less equipment on their model. Does not affect class loadouts.
- Ghillie - Avoid targeting from helicopters and A-10s, and become invisible to Aerial Drones, Motion Sensors, Guided Bombs, and Gunships - Gives the player a Ghillie suit.
- Flak Jacket - Reduce explosive damage taken - Gives the player bomb squad armor.
- Hardened - Reduce bullet damage taken - Gives the player a bulletproof vest.
- High Velocity - Increase the damage of bullet weapons.
- Overpacked - Increase the damage of explosive weapons.
- Sleight of Hand - Reload faster.
- Light bolt - bolt with less weight for increased rate of fire.
- Sling - Switch to and from your weapon faster.
- Radio Contact - Killstreaks require one less kill.
- Last Stand - Pull out your pistol before dying.
- Second Chance - Get revived by teammates when you are killed (You don't pull out your pistol)
- Energetic - Sprint longer distances.
- Ninja - Move silently.
- Eagle Eye - Detect enemy Equipment.
- Double Time - Arm and defuse explosives faster, capture/return objectives fater.
So gimme your feedback.