Ah, come in. If you are like most of the world, you want a perch of power. A way to make all before you grove at your very feet. Well, not everyone is born into royalty, or is good at polotics, for that matter. So, if you want to be supreme emperor of all life, or maybe conquer a social network or two, or even a school, simply follow these steps.
Have fun, dominators!
- Gain Powerful Allies. This will help you, as your journey will be difficult without help. Think about it. The United States gained independence with help from France, and later won WW2 with help from Russia. Gain some allies, and powerful ones. People who can get things done. And keep the partnership secret, at least until you need to. Also, if things spiral out of control, yo…
Ah, yes, Tranzit. A more complex style of Zombies gameplay. Everybody keeps complaining it sucks even though a while back they complained, "Oh, wah, this is so easy." or "Oh, wah, Treyarch is so unoriginal." Two Things:
- Quit complaining. If you don't like it, don't play it and find MORE things to complain about.
- Read this great walkthrough on how to survive in TranZit. THEN you can go complain more.
Right off the bat, shoot 3 bullets at zombies, and knife. Wait to repair barricades until there are 2 zombies left. Build the turbine using these three parts:
- The fan. ALWAYS on the chair between a barricade and the power door.
- The Manniqieun. ALMOST always next to the signboard.
- The Flag thingy. ALWAYS below the phone on the left, near the cl…
So Makarov is dead. It would seem that is it for the Modern Warfare Storyline. Rumor is, however, that a sequel to Black Ops is coming out entitled: Call Of Duty: Lone Wolf. I just hope that if it is true, it continues the Zombies storyline. I myself have thought up my own story of what happens after Moon. Want to hear it? Message me.Read more >
So Modern Wafare 3 has been out for a while now. What is next in the story? Makarov is dead and WW3 is over.
Various people at my school say that rumor is, a new Call of Duty game is coming out entitled Call of Duty: Lone Wolf. Personnally, I don't really care much unless it furthers the Zombies storyline. I actually have made my own little story in my head about what happens after the events on Moon. If you care to hear about it, send me a message.Read more >