The live-action trailer for Call of Duty: WWII called "Reassemble!" has been released.
As you can see, it focuses on a group of friends gathering the team for an epic battle. Unlike previous Call of Duty live-action trailers, it doesn't feature visual references to the game itself (with celebrities, etc.), nor the usual "There's A Soldier In All Of Us" slogan.Read more >
I somehow remembered the blog that Miller posted a couple of years ago, and I thought I'd make my own version :P
Sooo... here's a list of things that piss me off (there's no specific order, except for the last one) :
- Jonathan Irons not exactly looking at the player in the eyes
- Any Apple product (this is gonna trigger a lot of people lol)
- People who confuse between "its" and "it's" all the time
- Shazam not being able to identify some fucking awesome songs
- Double standards (these are soooo countless)
- Bulk acquired after years of training that disappears just because you skipped the gym for a couple of months
- Gym folks who think they can claim a piece of equipment by setting a towel on it before moving away
- So-called "drivers" who don't use turn signals
Been a long time that Wiki news haven't been done, so here we go.
- Various fronts to be featured in Call of Duty: WWII's multiplayer
- Multiple new weapons recently seen in the game code of Infinite Warfare
- 5 days until the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Black Ops III gets released on Xbox One and PC.
- (EDIT - updated on June 13th) Multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: WWII released
- For new user experience, should get rid of warning templates and enable wiki achievements?
- What to do with the overused game icons at the top
- Updating the wiki theme for CoD WWII
- Featured Article - vodka lover Nikolai and famous (or infamous?) Dragunov sniper rifle are candidates
- Call of Duty Wiki:Articles for Deletion - Some articles suggested to be merged
- R.I.P. Batman ac…
Read more >
New weapon models (including classic weapons) were found in the game code of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. They will likely be released in later updates:
- The Barret .50cal sniper rifle
- The MP-28, a post-WWI German submachine gun
- The Model 2187, an obvious futuristic version of the Winchester Model 1887. A triple-barreled Legendary variant is also found.
- The Mini LMG, a triple-barreled minigun. Its Epic variant is apparently dual-wielded like the XMG from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Source: RedditRead more >
Two days ago, Raven Software added new weapons to their game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, in some cases interesting firearms not available in previous Call of Duty games (or only passively/on Nintendo DS consoles):
- The Mac-10 submachine gun
- The PKM general-purpose machine gun
- The D-25S sniper rifle (which kind of seems to be the combination of an HK417/G28 with an RSASS)
- Five melee weapons (Shamrock Blade, Thug, Samurai sword, Mechanic wrench and Leprechaun).
As for Treyarch, they're still keeping up in adding content to Call of Duty: Black Ops III, recently going through some old but real weaponry. Now they added:
- The legendary Galil assault rifle
- The Ballistic Knife.
Source: Charlie INTEL  Read more >