Been a long time that Wiki news haven't been done, so here we go.
- Various fronts to be featured in Call of Duty: WWII's multiplayer
- Multiple new weapons recently seen in the game code of Infinite Warfare
- 5 days until the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Black Ops III gets released on Xbox One and PC.
- (EDIT - updated on June 13th) Multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: WWII released
- For new user experience, should get rid of warning templates and enable wiki achievements?
- What to do with the overused game icons at the top
- Updating the wiki theme for CoD WWII
- Featured Article - vodka lover Nikolai and famous (or infamous?) Dragunov sniper rifle are candidates
- Call of Duty Wiki:Articles for Deletion - Some articles suggested to be merged
- R.I.P. Batman ac…
Read more >
New weapon models (including classic weapons) were found in the game code of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. They will likely be released in later updates:
- The Barret .50cal sniper rifle
- The MP-28, a post-WWI German submachine gun
- The Model 2187, an obvious futuristic version of the Winchester Model 1887. A triple-barreled Legendary variant is also found.
- The Mini LMG, a triple-barreled minigun. Its Epic variant is apparently dual-wielded like the XMG from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Source: RedditRead more >
Two days ago, Raven Software added new weapons to their game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, in some cases interesting firearms not available in previous Call of Duty games (or only passively/on Nintendo DS consoles):
- The Mac-10 submachine gun
- The PKM general-purpose machine gun
- The D-25S sniper rifle (which kind of seems to be the combination of an HK417/G28 with an RSASS)
- Five melee weapons (Shamrock Blade, Thug, Samurai sword, Mechanic wrench and Leprechaun).
As for Treyarch, they're still keeping up in adding content to Call of Duty: Black Ops III, recently going through some old but real weaponry. Now they added:
- The legendary Galil assault rifle
- The Ballistic Knife.
Source: Charlie INTEL  Read more >
While I believe that users do have their ways to put good screenshots from videos (trailers, etc.), I've noticed that some others have the tendency to simply use the print screen function to take images from the video player. This usually results in loss of quality and resolution, especially if your computer's screen has a display resolution smaller than 1920x1080 pixels. The quality loss is also a problem if you take a screenshot that is smaller in resolution than your display screen, e.g. Find Makarov: Operation Kingfish, which is only available in HD (1280x720 px). So here's some tips for those who are not familiar with taking good video screenshots:
- Download the video in high-res (in most cases FULL HD, 1920x1080, if available of course) …
Just wanted to point out that nowadays, a lot of decisions that require voting are being ditched. The War Room isn't much of a problem, since it is still discussed and voted like it is supposed to, but stuff like Articles for Deletion, User of the Month and Requested Featured Articles commonly end up being closed after a lot of time in inactivity, and sections are often getting only like 2-3 votes, which is not enough at all for making decisions on the wiki. Which is why, guys, I'd like to give a highlight on these, and hope that you will participate more often in these topics.Read more >