Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
No more explaining needed. Let's cut to the chase
- The guns are much more balanced. The only weapons that aren't that good are some secondaries, and the MP5K in later ranks. The FAL's also a bit dodgy but hipfires and snipes like Dimitri Petrenko. (Yeah man.)
- There's no better way to wind someone up than to quickscope them while doing a death knife lunge halfway across the map.
- The games are great when you're on a roll, much more thrilling 'cos of the better killstreaks.
- The story mode was just awesome.
- It's modern.
- The HUD and engines are so good that they're re-using them.
- Many more hackers.
- Overpowered shotguns to the max, even the Striker can be annoying.
- Sometimes the buttons don't work, and it works in Private Matches just fine (yeah, tested it)
- Nobody knows real tactics and just shoot their way to glory.
- Your teammates are not like in Black Ops, they just tea-bag each other and leave me (the best player out of the lot) to fight, put in an effort, get killed, and want that JTAG even more.
- Spec Ops can be irritating.
- Because it's meant to be better than Black Ops, when hackers strike I get much angrier at MW2 than in Black Ops.
- A new setting, new battling, new weapons, etc
- You can still snipe with the FAL, and the IR Scope is much better on most maps due to colour changes.
- The Spectre kicks ass when it wants to.
- Maps are more interactive and allows for our own custom game modes, made through imagination or the custom game mode creator.
- Customization is ace.
- Love the emblem feature, usually XD
- Pissy Noob Sprayer, Chunky killing thing, Sonic's Gun, Imaginary Gun
- Quickscoping got screwed over, it's fun on Private Matches on MW2 but Treyarch had to kill the fun.
- I don't like the pictures random single men make for their emblems (Girls don't play much CoD)
- I keep hearing the numbers! OH THE NUMBERS, DO WE REALLY CARE? (No, Mason. We don't.
- RC-XD is my pet peeve.
- Gaz. The worst perk to hit the game. (see what I did there?)
- Everything in the game's impossible.
- Driving just ain't realistic.
- Droning quote fail.
- Lag. (I forgot that how?, thanks Jar)
I can't be bothered going on. But it's just a matter of preference I guess.