FANDOM


Ok, so we all know BOIII is confirmed. I am 99.9% Zombies mode will return. The other 0.1%... Aliens. Anyway, what do you guys think will happen with Zombies mode. I am still trying to wrap my head around the story after Origins. Do you think that there will be a new story or no? What will the first map be? Wonder Weapons? Characters? So many questions, so much time between now and the announcement. What do you think will happen?

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.