Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki comrade! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here comrade, and look forward to contributing with you!
- Thanks for your contributions, especially for the M1 Carbine images! BG. Creepydude Sniper Say Some'at Here! 06:09, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
M4A1 & M249 sights Edit
Yes, I have played Call of Duty 4. The only similarity between the M249 rear sight and the ARMS 40L on MW2's M4 is that the apertures are circular, a similarity consequently shared by pretty much every iron gun sight in the world. See for yourself. M249 rear sight:  MW2 M4A1 sight:  They couldn't be any more different. Ghost Leader 23:43, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
In that regard, there's no particular difference between any type of sight(s) whether in-game or in real life, considering their purpose is to do pretty much the same thing. But speaking technically, the ARMS 40L has much more in common with the standard A2 carry handle sight than it does the M249 rear sight. Ghost Leader 23:58, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
Console articles are up for deletionEdit
16:25, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Challenging Den Kirson Edit
Not that I have a problem with that, but with all due respect we have more of a reason to trust him than anyone else. If you think you know something he doesn't I would be extremely appreciative if you were to draw attention to the disparities on his forums. If you are correct, he will change his charts and your new info will be on the wiki. If not, then things will remain the same. Imrlybord7 16:56, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It was basically a lot of guys with capture cards and stop watches, but they had a lot of different people do a lot of trials over a long period of time with tons of debate before the stats were finalized. And the stats he is missing would be 100% impossible to obtain without access to the fastfiles. Imrlybord7 17:19, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
Your Signiture Edit
Hey, I noticed something about your sig. It's too big, signitures should be no larger than 30px as any larger will break up text. To make it smaller, add |30px to the image. Thanks, The Smuff 18:58, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
A little reminder... Edit
I've never experienced anything like that. The firecap for the M1 garand is 444rpm, I accept that. Whenever I used it i never came across any sort of firecap reduction by spamming the trigger. If you provide hard proof that it exists then of course you can add it to the article, however if you don't it doesn't go on. --Callofduty4 18:37, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I've never seen anything like that in the 2 years I've been playing WaW. I doubt anyone else would have, either. Why would the firecap just randomly come into play? --Callofduty4 18:49, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I have, and I've never noticed a firecap for any semi-auto except the M1 Garand. --Callofduty4 19:41, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
No. We have too much MW2 articles already featured. Thats what I was trying to point out. --Soldier 18:29, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Waht. Edit
Haha, thanks :)13:38, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Don't delete discussions Edit
Hello, ArcboundMyr. It has come to my attention that you have recently deleted part or all of the text on a talk page, that was not vandalism. This is a violation of one the policies on the wiki, seen here, in which you can not delete discussions from a talk page with exception of obvious vandalism, flaming, or spam. If you would like to archive your talk page, please ask an administrator. If you continue to delete discussions off talk pages, you will eventually be subject to a block. Thank you for understanding, have a nice day!
Your paranoia attack subsides, I see a bright future for everyone, just bring up a tad bit the style of your edits, and you can go far in this wiki. I myself have only been on this wiki about 4 months and my hard work has made me and this wiki a whole lot better. I'm looking forward to seeing your future edits, and if you ever need help feel free to ask me anything.The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q00:56, October 21, 2011 (UTC)