Black Ops Data ServersEdit
Hello, I'm just curious about why you undid my revision on Black Ops Data Servers that was made on Jan. 5, 2012. I didn't see anything wrong with the revision, so why undo it?
Alleypuppy 17:31, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Just thought I'd christen your new talk page. :3 Sgt. S.S. 20:20, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks ;). BengalMan81 22:41, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
...YES, BUT CAN STILL GET NO VODKA...
Nikolai, the Vodka Drinker 13:03, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
I have upgraded to Firefox and Chatzilla!16:10, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Due to your adding of many Modern Warfare 3 information that was revealed at Call of Duty XP 2011, you have been awarded the "Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Content award" (Which N7 made up just now). Thank you for your hard work, and we encourage further editing from you.
Keep up the good work!
I'm simply asking for you to elaborate on your vote. What about adding the code makes you want to oppose? I understand opposing the removal of the backgrounds, but why do you oppose adding the code? PoketapeTalk 02:58, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- And just to point out, SXe Fiend thought the vote was to remove backgrounds, which is exactly why I sent a message to everybody that opposed, in case they misinterpreted the vote. PoketapeTalk 06:15, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Wheatley Impersonation Edit
Heres a fair trade. I do a Wheatley impersonation and you do one. Who ever is better, wins. What do you say? I will say that I will be getting a new mic, I don't know how long 'till Amazon ships it.18:59, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
Part 1 of 26 of your Birthday PresentEdit
The Season 2 priemere has arrived! Here's the link: m.youtube/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=lrBVNkDl_EQ I hope I got that link right....05:27, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry. I'm just getting you your birthday present like I told you I would.05:33, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Ban Edit
Can I please be unbanned?21:01, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
About your Birthday PresentEdit
Do you still want me to send you the video links? Or do you want me to stop (since you may be watching it live on the computer)?01:58, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for letting me know. But now I need to know what to give you for your b-day since I promised you those links....02:02, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
Bouncing Betty trivia Edit
If my tip isn't trivia, then neither should these 'trivia' quotes:
- "It is recommended that in normal modes the killcam not be skipped if bouncing Betties have been planted as they remain fully active until the player respawns."
- "If a player walks around with the pin pulled, they will drop the live Bouncing Betty to the ground when they die - this can be used similarly to Martyrdom."
- "When placing multiple Betties to cover long corridors or sniper posts with several entrances such as castle or dome make sure they are well hidden(behind rocks, in grass etc.) and not placed too close together otherwise they will all detonate."
- "If an enemy tank runs over a Bouncing Betty, the Betty will explode beneath the tank, causing damage to it. It is even possible to destroy a tank in this manner (although the Satchel Charge works far better for this purpose)."
These taken directly from the Trivia section of Bouncing betties. Maybe we should add a "Tips and Tactics" section.
Kajoman 03:15, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
See above Edit
Please read and reply to the Betty trivia above. Thanks. I also think the Administrators wouldn't mind you deleting this when your done reading it.
Kajoman 03:19, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hope there is no hard feelingsEdit
Hey, I know we had a heated arguement and a few mean words where thrown around but, I have a opinion and you have on to, I hope there is no hard feelings?21:58, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
What made you deem it necessary to explode at Mr. Raptor Jesus like you did? I am quite frankly shocked and appauled at your immaturity, Diego. Truly. Shotrocket6 23:55, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
- You must realize that your additude to me, other users, and Raptor Jesus only makes situations worse and severely degrades others' opinions of you. Whether you care about their opinions is irrelevant; you will never be taken seriously should you feel the need to be because of your apperant lack of maturity and rational outlook. I am disgusted by your response to my warning in that you fail to see your error as a serious fault and instead use excuses to justify your means, and I do not condone any of your actions prior. It is to my knowlege that you have a rather notorious reputation for exploding at users in a blatand violation of COD:UTP; it is also to my knowlege that you have been warned several times to cease hostile responses to situations not your own. You obviously have not learned your lesson throughout these hardships, and accordingly, you do not deserve to be given more chances to correct the same mistake. You will be known here as a tyrant and hypocrite if you continue to deal with situations such as this in your current manner, and I would be shocked if you are not already regarded as such. I have told many a user before you that you as a rather experienced user must set an example to those who are new to the website, including Raptor Jesus, and exploding to that user and me is exactly the opposite of what is required. You appear to retain no sense of responsibility as such, and thus far have shown no control over your current emotions; this would lead me and several other users to believe that you are not fit to edit this wiki continually, and we are hence requesting a block for you soon after this message is saved. Please cease all hostility, and be considerate of other users at all times, because you will be continually blocked for exponentially longer amounts of time if you do not. Good day. Shotrocket6 00:20, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You did violate UTP. _Sp3cTalk_ 00:05, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- IK I did. Now, go check if EA servers are online and you win one of Nyx's (green hilite so awsum) cookies.-Diegox223 Hail the pickaxe!00:10, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
I would just like to apologize. Oh and I'm not really new to the wiki, I'm just nto very active so I'm not familiar with all the policies which i shall brush up on. I did kinda deserve the rant though... Mr. Raptor Jesus 02:08, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Block Editunacceptable behavior, you have been blocked for 12 hours. You are welcome to come back and edit sensibly after the block is up, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you start to edit again. If you believe your block is unfair you can leave a message on this page and an administrator will consider it.
Any more unacceptable behavior and another block will be issued. Thank you.
- Boo, where's the Cyborg mentioning we agreed D:< .-Diegox223 Hail the pickaxe!01:57, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Don't worry I did kinda deserve the rant at me. I took out my stress on the wrong thing and did me some bad stuff. Thanks for the apology. I am sorry to see you did get that block though... On a lighter note, I was so going to dl that BF3 beta today but I forgot about it and spent the little free-time I have playing Fallout: New Vegas instead and now the rest of my night is homework. Totally doing it tomorrow though. Mr. Raptor Jesus 02:04, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Oh derp I got an Xbox (dont worry not a fanboy) but im sure those issues will smooth out. Live is usually good about that. Mr. Raptor Jesus 02:13, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
RE: stop Edit
just cuz they know who to ban doesnt mean i do, and he should be banned.17:03, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
yo, were waiting for you18:07, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Portal 2 DLC Edit
As soon as you get this message, get yo ass online and download Portal 2 DLC. It's not on the dash, it's a 1.37 gig file it's in the Portal 2 menu. It adds challenge modes (not great) for both MP and SP and an entire new testing track.17:49, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
I found you Edit
Re: D00d Edit
Soz01:19, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
did the MW3 trailer have gore
Yea, that was a fail. I forgot about that... I suffer from Nub-Syndrome. :(03:16, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
I am wondering why you took away my edit. Prague, Czech Republic will appear in MW3. Proof at at 00:18 and 00:49 in the "Redemption" trailer. I ask you let me put it back on the page. Also This username works better said it is ok.23:55, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
It's not enough of an edit war to fully protect the page. I warned the user to stop, or else he'll get a short ban.00:19, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
Agreed. Shotrocket6 01:08, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Sure, but the USA is also the country that re-elected Bush. That rather coloured things regarding their decision-making in my eyes. Sgt. S.S. 21:26, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
The closest battle rifle article we at the moment is Semi-Automatic rifle, altought i quess there isnt any harms about using the battle rifle term as link to assault rifle page, for exsample this: Battle rifle
Maxwell123 16:10, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Sure - i keep it like this way. Maxwell123 16:15, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
This is the part I say gtfo noob :D </me> Shotrocket6 19:29, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Persona Non Grata transcriptEdit
The thing was I used Open Office, because my trial for microsoft word expired. Once I get the later transcripts up, keep up the "decoding"
Check the rest of the MW3 transcripts to see if they need any "decoding"
Where is that Pinkie Pie avatar you've had since July?
04:34, November 24, 2011 (UTC)
I love you <3 Edit-- 06:09, November 24, 2011 (UTC)
may I please know the reason you have undone my recent contribution about Prague trivia in regards to the MW3 mission "Eye of the Storm" ?
I am not aware of anything wrong there, yet you have wasted approx. 40 minutes of my work, meant to provide interesting info about the locations of the mission from the local resident.
Thanks for your reply.
Tomas, Czech Republic
- "inb4 Sarge opposes because of too many admins :P"
- — You
Dude... do I have a reputation, or something? <_< Sgt. S.S. 10:42, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
10:45, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, and BTW I don't oppose because of "too many admins". I oppose because I feel we have enough admins, not too many. Hate to sound picky, but there is a difference. Kthxbai. Sgt. S.S. 18:11, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, I get it. There was no need to go Caps Lock at me. (rolls eyes) Sgt. S.S. 18:16, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, and BTW I don't oppose because of "too many admins". I oppose because I feel we have enough admins, not too many. Hate to sound picky, but there is a difference. Kthxbai. Sgt. S.S. 18:11, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
Why are you such a fan of Pinkie Pie? Just wandering. Maybe I never shoud've asked. ;)
I was just wandering. I suppose she is a fairly neat character.
Did you Edit
The Argument Edit
Actually I was trying to just finish it and be done. I was stating my reason for the argument. I wasn't trying to continue it. Magma-Man 01:53, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
I have AugFC on my Xbox Live friends list. I figured I should have the argument have a proper ending and give him my reason for making the argument in the first place, so that I can prevent it from possibly popping up again later if we are talking on Xbox Live instead of on the Wiki. Magma-Man 02:01, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
(COD:NOTABILITY Undo revision 1255296 by Argorrath (talk)) I believe you were the one that told me that COD:NOTABILITY is only for pages in whole :3 The Wikia Contributor Talk 04:27, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
403 Forbidden Edit
I was looking at your user page, and image you have a link to with the text "Guess I'm the one and only Pinkie Pie" comes up with a message that says the image has been removed. Just letting you know. Magma-Man 17:32, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
His previous account was ZombieHunter- which he asked CoD4 to perma ban after he made his new one. Unless there's another account, it wasn't ban envasion or abusing multiple accounts.23:15, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
i admit defeat relax.-—Unsigned comment was added by Towely_Towel
- Right, I got your message.Sector 36 16:06, December 15, 2011 (UTC)Sector 36
I'm fine with conflicting views, but what I'm saying is sometimes I'd rather the arguments ended but they keep going. Like now. So I'm going to stop replying.-AugFC 16:50, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
"[00:59] <> Diego is such a nub" It's been decided!
Images on blog comments are now re-allowedEdit
Here are the 3 conditions, though:
- Images are now only allowed via imgur and photobucket
- Image spam now equates a similar punishment to regular spam
- Anons and New users (users with accounts for 4 days or less) will not be permitted to post blog pictures.
So, you may returnto your famous clapping gif. But use it in moderation.
15:51, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Merry Christmas from Metlman13Edit
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO TROLL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwtfXzMvNYI
06:42, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Merry Christmas!EditIce Water Fearlessly Trained Walruses here, wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy 2012. Hope your holiday season was awesome. 04:44, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
<Pinkie-Pie> YR's next RfA, I'm going to do the same crap he is doing on Damac's
<Pinkie-Pie> I'm going to input my personal opinion of him instead of everything he's done for the wiki
<Pinkie-Pie> "Yah, you could be good as an admin, but I don't like you, so I'll oppose"
First up, I know what you're posting so don't try talking about me behind your back. And the third thing is a complete and utter lie. I respect Damac for what he's done but he's been banned from S:C for COD:UTP breaches recently, as well as what my own personal opinion said. And I am entitled to say my opinion, this ain't the 1960's. 21:29, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, and lmfao at AR. (being a nub as usual, me thinks) I see what you mean by the ban, it still isn't acceptable but isn't as much as a deal. As I said on the RfA, I'm keeping my opinion as it is for now, infact me and Damac are on S:C now involved in an RfA talk. :P 21:56, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
How come you aren't an admin? ShepardLtCommander 02:01, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
Lol. Anyway, can't a user nominate someone else? If so, I'm nominating you. ShepardLtCommander 02:22, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
If you say so. Not gonna force it. But I believe you deserve those flags. ShepardLtCommander 02:28, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
Get Off My BackEdit
Get off my back, dude! Stop resending me messages everytime I send a false one out! You're not an Admin, so you don't need to stalk me, seeing what I'm doing. So stop sending me messages everytime I send one out, and get off my back!
KillFeedz OG 19:44, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
Regarding the Wikia policyEdit
I have already contacted admins and bureaucrats from Wookieepedia, Battlefield Wiki, Wikianswers, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Wiki over the issue of whether a user under the age of 13 should have his/her account blocked. I have yet to recieve an answer from any of them, but I expect one soon.
07:10, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
1. I did read your mesaage.
2. I did not say anything to these bureaucrats and admins about what wiki this was on. I am simply asking them the question of whether a user under the age of 13 should be blocked until they reach said age.
3. Someone breaking a Wikia policy that has been laid down in the past, as I believe, is an issue no one should shrug off. If you have proof that a Wikia member told you guys to stop this, I want to see it. I will also ask the admins I have asked the previous questiom to about this to see if they were contacted over the same issue.
07:22, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
Banned from ChatEditthe ban list, and the reason why you were banned. You can contact the Chat Moderator who banned you to see if you can be unbanned, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you reconnect.
Any more unacceptable behavior and a wiki block or longer chat ban may be issued. Thank you.
- Ban invalidated by Sactage.-Diegox223 Hail the pickaxe!04:43, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry but bans don't get invalidated without talking to the person who banned them first. If Redskin says he was not contacted, then the ban will be put back until he is contacted about the matter. 18:38, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
Your recent edit on the page "Wasteland" is incorrect, for as "All Ghillied Up" is the mission from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In the description, it only stated "All Ghillied Up". Please do not remove correct information.
That is only because Karachi is one of the few maps to be featured in another game's campaign. Plus Wasteland should have the same information. They both are different game's campaign level, so why not can there be info tellinf what game it's from. I think I deserve the right to add correct information, unlike you; who is trying to start an edit war.
KillFeedz OG 04:59, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
I also love it how you can't read! If you reread it, my saying states "Plus, his reasoning is "Now you see it, now you don't"." His as in you; Why would I state that by saying "Plus, his reasoning..."
KillFeedz OG 05:02, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't care about overdoing my MS edits. I'm trying to keep this Wiki an informational place, stating that, I think Karachi and Wasteland should have that info.
- KillFeedz OG 05:06, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, I had enough. Before we start continuing this edit war, let's have a vote. Let's explain to other users what we are fighting about, and see if they think Karachi & Wasteland should have the info I'm stating, or yours; stating that they shouldn't. So shall we?
- KillFeedz OG 05:11, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
have fun Edit
k bye00:33, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Unbanned from chat Edit
19:11, February 3, 2012 (UTC)
why? why did you get rid of my edit? i dont understand.
all the best, L96A1 NO SCOP3 04:02, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
oh.okay.and do you know how toput animation for your sig.? ifso,please tell me!!
sorry for the unuseful edits!
all the best, L96A1 NO SCOP3 04:12, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
I've been told that you could help me out in a Spanish project of mine! I'll cut to the chase; I need to interview someone from Spanish speaking South America for about 5 (I think) minutes. My teacher hasn't really explained anything about it so I'll have more info later. If you'd be willing to help, drop me a message on Skype (valoopy) saying so. ¡Gracias para su tiempo! -- ☢Valoopy☣ 02:50, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- That should be "por", not "para". -- Sactage (talk) 03:11, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- pwnd The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q 03:17, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, my last year's spanish teacher gave us a crap over por/para. Anyway, I'll get more info on it today and get back to you as soon as I can. -- ☢Valoopy☣ 10:58, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I just need to ask you at least 12 questions about Chile (you know, like culture etc). Just let me know what days/times are good for you, I'm looking at some time next week (I live in Ohio so we might be on the same time zone). Also, I'll need to record it, so if you aren't comfortable doing video we can just use voice chat. -- ☢Valoopy☣ 23:13, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm looking at sometime Friday to do this project, if that's no good for you I can probably get it next week as well. -- ☢Valoopy☣ 22:49, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Are you still gonna do this thing? I need to know soon. Also, my teacher said I can just do text if you want to. If we do an actual interview, I need video to record it (you can just cover your webcam if you want). -- ☢Valoopy☣ 21:35, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, add me on Skype and I'll probably get to it this Sunday. Written is definitely better; I have no clue how to use the video recorder. -- ☢Valoopy☣ 20:22, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I really need you to respond to my contact request on Skype. The project is due Thursday, so I really need to get this done ASAP. -- ☢Valoopy☣ 02:53, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Happy Pi Day! Edit
I Want to Be Done Ranting So I'll Leave This For You As a Closing Statement Edit
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_A7SeawU4 unless you plan on playing ME3 and haven't yet and are worried about spoilers. It does a good job of explaining exactly why people are pissed. I'm done ranting now and am going to take a nice long break from the internetz. bai Magma-Man 01:52, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Instead of intentionally trying to start up shitstorms on War Room, you could reply to me in a nicer manner then the way you did.05:32, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure Diego's like this guy right now. _Sp3cTalk_ 05:36, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
- No, he always does this. He always likes to argue with people, and gets ragey. The only person who ever addressed that behavior was Shot, and I'm honestly surprised no other admin has even noticed it. 05:41, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Cooldown block Edit
I was looking through the AFDs and noticed your comment on the Nightmare AFD. I just wanted to say that Not Ready to Die was infact writen for CoD, seeing as how A7X said it was, and its available on iTunes under an album called "Call of the Dead." Conqueror of all Zombies 03:11, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Max Payne Edit
I found out that I can, in fact, buy both Max Paynes. But I have a question. You said something about getting a sound patch for Max Payne 1? Can you give me a link to where I might be able to find one? Thanks. Frohman Talk 02:35, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! Edit
Hi Diegox223, I apologize for a generic message, but thank you so much for your support on my RfA, it really means a lot to me and I had no idea I would get so much support! Sincerely, PierogiTalk 15:33, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
Walking Dead Edit
Dude I saw it already and shiz haha 05:11, July 14, 2012 (UTC)
ACCIDENT by bad! Edit
ACCIDENT! Da'marius Wingfield 00:08, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I love your new sig buddy and your new avatar (just noticed that now)!!! Deadpool!!!
Thanks Diego! :) 02:00, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
That was a total mistake, I didn't mean to do that, I'm really sorry :(03:18, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
My apology Edit
Um... yes I am. He's from like 1500's and I don't even know one of his poem things. Oh and Slender Man has been known since 300's as seen on caves. Daniel123Shaw123 (talk) 21:38, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
RE: About Transit.... Edit
Re: Trolling Edit
My God! Edit